Postby Nick_K on Thu 7/Feb/08 11:24am

:pmob: Umm yes. Clearly my brain has yet to recover though.
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 18 years 2 months

Postby Conners on Thu 7/Feb/08 11:47am

:pmob: OK, so not today - but the last seven days:
Thursday/Friday: Naseby
Saturday: Brake Burner
Sunday: Dirt Park (including a couple of runs down the hill)
Monday: Wanaka (Plantation/Sticky Forest)
Tuesday: Craigeburn (up the Luge, down the singletrack onto the access road, up to the ski field, across and down the left hand track to the camp ground. As recommended by Goatie, and how I would now recommend riding it)
Wednesday: Port Hills shuttles.

Oh yes, Roadtrips are the bestest :thumbsup:
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 19 years 5 months

Postby way_downsouth on Thu 7/Feb/08 2:07pm

Conners wrote: :pmob: OK, so not today - but the last seven days:
Thursday/Friday: Naseby
Saturday: Brake Burner
Sunday: Dirt Park (including a couple of runs down the hill)
Monday: Wanaka (Plantation/Sticky Forest)
Tuesday: Craigeburn (up the Luge, down the singletrack onto the access road, up to the ski field, across and down the left hand track to the camp ground. As recommended by Goatie, and how I would now recommend riding it)
Wednesday: Port Hills shuttles.

Oh yes, Roadtrips are the bestest :thumbsup:

Good work. I managed Naseby Friday, Brake Burner Saturday, 7 Mile Sunday, Sandy Point Tuesday (boo), 7 Mile, Arawata Terrace and a few other bits on Wednesday.

No bike riding for a while now though.
way_downsouth
"Average at best"
Member for: 19 years 7 months

Postby Robbie on Thu 7/Feb/08 2:14pm

You to guys finished really closely together in the BrakeBurners.. was it an all day battle??
Robbie
Member for: 18 years 3 months

Postby way_downsouth on Thu 7/Feb/08 2:19pm

robbieracer wrote: You to guys finished really closely together in the BrakeBurners.. was it an all day battle??

The brakeburner is a funny race, because everyone starts at slightly different times, but for the last half of the day we seemed to be passing each other on the same part of the course.

I did not know that I was on the same lap as Ben and thought he was actually ahead of me with the different start times.
way_downsouth
"Average at best"
Member for: 19 years 7 months

Postby sifter on Thu 7/Feb/08 9:14pm

Neglecting to look at the time before I left home, I headed up the Snakecharmer to finds the troops working on T3. I managed to keep my Raleigh 29er moving, although it was one hell of an upper body work out. I think the 33-20 gear wasn't quite right for the steep bits...

Anyway, by the time I got there, it was time to order pizza and head home.

I really enjoyed my first ride down Vertigo in ages. Despite being fully rigid, the 29er lapped it all up, and while I didn't clean the track, I did feel pretty safe, most of the time ;) There's traction for Africa up there, and the bigger wheels amplified that further.
sifter
Member for: 19 years 0 months

Postby Bob_Jones on Fri 8/Feb/08 7:47pm

Unfortunately a small number of posts were lost on Sunday the 24th of February 2008. This is one of those posts.
Bob_Jones
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby wachtourak on Sat 9/Feb/08 3:39pm

Unfortunately a small number of posts were lost on Sunday the 24th of February 2008. This is one of those posts.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 20 years 0 months

Postby pinkmaggit on Sun 10/Feb/08 3:48pm

pinkmaggit
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Grumpyoldman on Sun 10/Feb/08 3:55pm

summit.JPG
Grumpyoldman
"Hood Ornament"
Member for: 18 years 0 months

Postby Oli on Sun 10/Feb/08 4:52pm

Olisinglespeed.jpg
Oli
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Postby dented on Sun 10/Feb/08 4:56pm

dented
Member for: 17 years 2 months

Postby Oli on Sun 10/Feb/08 6:24pm

Oli
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Postby Joel on Sun 10/Feb/08 6:26pm

Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 20 years 8 months

Postby Natral on Sun 10/Feb/08 6:28pm

Natral
Member for: 20 years 0 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts