Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby wuffy on Thu 1/Jul/10 8:25pm

U mad?
wuffy
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby shmoodiver on Thu 1/Jul/10 8:31pm

get some 55Rc3 Ti's
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby its that guy on Thu 1/Jul/10 8:32pm

wuffy wrote:U mad?

Na.













Jealous of your transition. :satan:
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby onyabike on Thu 1/Jul/10 10:03pm

crack that whip
b74990b5a3347e8f13df5352249cd6dd_full.jpg
onyabike
User avatar
"logging capital of nz"
Member for: 16 years 11 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby its that guy on Thu 1/Jul/10 10:10pm

onyabike wrote:crack that whip

Fork flex and head angles might be a bit of a problem lol
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby FSR_Man on Thu 1/Jul/10 10:24pm

sneek peak at 2011 specialized (a few random things in my opinion):
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/s ... more-26771

and scale Scott Scale 29er:
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/s ... view-26798
FSR_Man
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby Oli on Thu 1/Jul/10 10:26pm

onyabike wrote:crack that whip

Give the past a slip!
b74990b5a3347e8f13df5352249cd6dd_full.jpg
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby Simpleone on Fri 2/Jul/10 8:31am

its that guy wrote:
onyabike wrote:crack that whip

Fork flex and head angles might be a bit of a problem lol


Not if there is a frame designed to run with them, just a wild guess........ :blink:
Simpleone
User avatar
"“Size does matter!”"
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby its that guy on Fri 2/Jul/10 10:32am

Simpleone wrote:
its that guy wrote:
onyabike wrote:crack that whip

Fork flex and head angles might be a bit of a problem lol


Not if there is a frame designed to run with them, just a wild guess........ :blink:

Are you talking about the photoshop one's? or the real ones... :hmmm:
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby shmoodiver on Fri 2/Jul/10 10:54am

you just photo shop the frame to suit... duh!
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby its that guy on Fri 2/Jul/10 12:38pm

shmoodiver wrote:you just photo shop the frame to suit... duh!

Silly me! :lol:
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby Nick_K on Fri 2/Jul/10 6:39pm

FSR_Man wrote:and scale Scott Scale 29er:
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/s ... view-26798


That looks surprisingly hot. Will be interesting to see if its brought into NZ and if so how it will be priced. The US price of $2400 for the entry carbon model is pretty good value.
Scrott scale.jpg
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 17 years 8 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby disoriented on Fri 2/Jul/10 6:46pm

Nick_K wrote:
FSR_Man wrote:and scale Scott Scale 29er:
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/s ... view-26798


That looks surprisingly hot. Will be interesting to see if its brought into NZ and if so how it will be priced. The US price of $2400 for the entry carbon model is pretty good value.


Flex much?
disoriented
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby Nick_K on Fri 2/Jul/10 6:58pm

disoriented wrote:
Nick_K wrote:
FSR_Man wrote:and scale Scott Scale 29er:
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/s ... view-26798


That looks surprisingly hot. Will be interesting to see if its brought into NZ and if so how it will be priced. The US price of $2400 for the entry carbon model is pretty good value.


Flex much?


Review says not. My experience of scrotts was though :lol:
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 17 years 8 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby speeding_ant on Fri 2/Jul/10 11:52pm

Japanese Bike Drink Rack.
Screen shot 2010-07-02 at 11.51.33 PM.png
speeding_ant
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts

Who is online

59 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 58 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop

cron