Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby Jim on Thu 10/Sep/09 12:56pm

Aye, Been doing a bit more looking into the place, looks like fun. :alien:
Jim
User avatar
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby thorg on Thu 10/Sep/09 1:29pm

there be riding in them thar hills ;)
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 18 years 8 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby Jim on Thu 10/Sep/09 1:31pm

thorg wrote:there be riding in them thar hills ;)


Only if you know where to look. :paranoid:
Jim
User avatar
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby shmoodiver on Thu 10/Sep/09 1:50pm

green beans and hummus!
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby Colin on Thu 10/Sep/09 2:03pm

Jim wrote:
thorg wrote:there be riding in them thar hills ;)


Only if you know where to look. :paranoid:

:blink:
Colin
User avatar
Member for: 19 years 8 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby Jim on Thu 10/Sep/09 2:22pm

Colin wrote:
Jim wrote:
thorg wrote:there be riding in them thar hills ;)


Only if you know where to look. :paranoid:

:blink:


Bugger, that kind of look say no, your wrong. :(
Jim
User avatar
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby bigJIMMY on Thu 10/Sep/09 2:37pm

nice hair cut Mr bob. your going to travel at superspeed now that your 5kg lighter!
bigJIMMY
User avatar
"DID SOMEONE SAY ICE CREAM! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
Member for: 17 years 8 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby Colin on Thu 10/Sep/09 2:40pm

:blink: I know nothing
Last daylight saving.jpg
Night.jpg
Colin
User avatar
Member for: 19 years 8 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby Trail on Thu 10/Sep/09 3:05pm

Colin wrote::blink: I know nothing


Ooooh there is magic fairy fire or something in that first photo :blink:
Trail
User avatar
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby thorg on Thu 10/Sep/09 3:07pm

ORBS!
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 18 years 8 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby disoriented on Thu 10/Sep/09 9:28pm

Not sure if this should go in this thread or in the "things i hate thread"

Coming back along the motorway with the capital bunch doing 50+kph, start clicking up on the shifter only to find out I haven't any more gears and start strugling to hold wheels and close gaps, look down at the rear wheel of a the guy in front of me and see hes got a few more gears left, so I start thinking i'm having a bad night. I managed to stick it out with the bunch till old hutt road and a truck then comes past slowly enough to get in its slipstream, start thinking yeah baby 80kph motor pacing here we come but promptly get dropped. Shit I must be having a really bad night. The draft of the truck gave me enough momentum to with a slight effort to roll of the front of the bunch and attack.

I look down at my gears and find out I've been in the small ring the who time. D'OH.

So being able to wind a 39X12 :looksatpolargraph: 59kph makes me go woot :)
disoriented
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby Oli on Thu 10/Sep/09 9:32pm

disoriented wrote:Not sure if this should go in this thread or in the "things i hate thread"

Coming back along the motorway with the capital bunch doing 50+kph, start clicking up on the shifter only to find out I haven't any more gears and start strugling to hold wheels and close gaps, look down at the rear wheel of a the guy in front of me and see hes got a few more gears left, so I start thinking i'm having a bad night. I managed to stick it out with the bunch till old hutt road and a truck then comes past slowly enough to get in its slipstream, start thinking yeah baby 80kph motor pacing here we come but promptly get dropped. Shit I must be having a really bad night. The draft of the truck gave me enough momentum to with a slight effort to roll of the front of the bunch and attack.

I look down at my gears and find out I've been in the small ring the who time. D'OH.

So being able to wind a 39X12 :looksatpolargraph: 59kph makes me go woot :)
:D :crazy: :eh:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby XCrazy on Thu 10/Sep/09 9:32pm

:lol:
XCrazy
User avatar
"WWJD...... What Would Jens Do?"
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 10/Sep/09 9:34pm

Jim wrote:
thorg wrote:there be riding in them thar hills ;)


Only if you know where to look. :paranoid:
only if you know where to "walk"your bike
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 21 years 1 month

Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby Bigfoot on Fri 11/Sep/09 7:09am

My copy of Ten Redux on LP being here when I got home... AND 2 WEEKS TIL PEARL JAM :music:
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 19 years 7 months

Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

100 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 99 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop

cron