Postby Conners on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:18pm

:pmob: That's stunning Pete :thumbsup:
Rotoiti again?
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 19 years 5 months

Postby tartgrandmother on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:20pm

i have a bach in rotoiti :)
tartgrandmother
"Blowing cobwebs"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby jnumbaz on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:22pm

VERT wrote: Had the point and click for the weekend as we were tramping lightweight


What's your point and click?
jnumbaz
User avatar
"high-powered mass-cannon throwing tessellated plasma forward in an orgy of death and destruction"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Conners on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:23pm

:pmob:
tartgrandmother wrote:i have a bach in rotoiti

NI or SI Rotoiti? :sneaky:
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 19 years 5 months

Postby tartgrandmother on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:24pm

NI :D i assume his is south island?
tartgrandmother
"Blowing cobwebs"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Conners on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:26pm

:pmob: I dunno, do the hills around the NI version look like snow topped scree slopes? (I don't actually know if that's where VERT's photo was taken, just making rash assumptions :blush:)
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 19 years 5 months

Postby tartgrandmother on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:27pm

sure do :D only when its dark :paranoid:
Last edited by tartgrandmother on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:33pm, edited 1 time in total.
tartgrandmother
"Blowing cobwebs"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby VERT on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:29pm

jnumbaz wrote:
VERT wrote: Had the point and click for the weekend as we were tramping lightweight


What's your point and click?


Its an Olympus 1030SW, its doesnt take the greatest quality shots which means I have to be a little bit more creative.


Yep Lake Rotoiti, Nelson Lakes, we Climbed MT Travers

Here's another shot I quite like taken under water in Rotoiti (Same camera)
3109524264_545d4a288d_o.jpg
Last edited by VERT on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
VERT
Member for: 20 years 0 months

Postby Trail on Mon 15/Dec/08 4:31pm

I had my point and shoot out on the weekend. Most of my photos tend to still have bikes in them tho...
3106850880_2968fa74b3_o (1).jpg
3106015851_50632c3dcd_o.jpg
Trail
User avatar
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Bigfoot on Thu 18/Dec/08 8:27am

:huh:
snowy rose.jpg
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 19 years 4 months

Postby cauld on Thu 18/Dec/08 8:38am

tartgrandmother wrote: NI :D i assume his is south island?


:love: Rotoiti. Want to live there sometime.

There for Xmas? Keen for biking and photo taking?
cauld
User avatar
"God Botherer Botherer"
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby cauld on Thu 18/Dec/08 8:51am

tartgrandmother wrote: NI :D i assume his is south island?


:love: Rotoiti. Want to live there sometime.

There for Xmas? Keen for biking and photo taking?
cauld
User avatar
"God Botherer Botherer"
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby tartgrandmother on Thu 18/Dec/08 9:04am

cauld wrote:
tartgrandmother wrote: NI :D i assume his is south island?


:love: Rotoiti. Want to live there sometime.

There for Xmas? Keen for biking and photo taking?



i will be there from 27 to the 2nd i think
tartgrandmother
"Blowing cobwebs"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby jo on Thu 18/Dec/08 9:07am

If you're getting into abit of uw photo VERT, you might want to check out images by Darryl Torckler, Andy Belcher and Pete Atkinson for some ideas. :) All have done excellent coastal and "half and half" shots.
jo
User avatar
"Windy"
Member for: 19 years 5 months

Postby jnumbaz on Thu 18/Dec/08 4:18pm

3 Sqn's Black Cloud of Death, taken today with my point and shoot.
IMG_8210.JPG
IMG_8212.JPG
jnumbaz
User avatar
"high-powered mass-cannon throwing tessellated plasma forward in an orgy of death and destruction"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Photography | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

116 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 115 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop