Postby Oblivian on Thu 10/Apr/08 9:52pm

NO tasers outside of Auckland greater region ;)

And they have to re-count every one of those shells when they put the arms back too!
Oblivian
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Datsane on Thu 10/Apr/08 9:55pm

Oblivian wrote: NO tasers outside of Auckland greater region ;)

And they have to re-count every one of those shells when they put the arms back too!
That stupid.
Whats a round count got to do with shocking someone, also have to fill out paper work. Pepper spray the person then.
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Postby Mr_GTR on Fri 11/Apr/08 11:37am

Some mint stuff in this thread.

Thanx heaps guys! :thumbsup:
Mr_GTR
User avatar
"Who, me?"
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby VERT on Fri 11/Apr/08 12:12pm

This is something I snapped this morning for the Buy/sell thread*
Sigma 15mm Fisheye f/2.8, 50/sec, ISO 100, and flash

Image


*yes I know I shouldn't be posting bike stuff here
VERT
Member for: 20 years 0 months

Postby Mr_GTR on Fri 11/Apr/08 1:05pm

VERT wrote:*yes I know I shouldn't be posting bike stuff here


Miiiiiiint photos, and its fine if your posting bike stuff, as long as its photogenic.

Man, I hate it when you post stuf in here. You make most of the rest of us look like try-hards ... :huh: you far outshine me
Mr_GTR
User avatar
"Who, me?"
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby Mr_GTR on Fri 11/Apr/08 1:07pm

mr_gtr wrote:
VERT wrote:*yes I know I shouldn't be posting bike stuff here


Miiiiiiint photos, and its fine if your posting bike stuff, as long as its photogenic.

Man, I hate it when you post stuf in here. You make most of the rest of us look like try-hards ... :huh: you far outshine me
But its enjoyable to look at!
Mr_GTR
User avatar
"Who, me?"
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby Datsane on Fri 11/Apr/08 2:16pm

Some of my old ones. From just after I got my camera, then stopped using it for awhile :(

I get a semi for landscapes for some reason. Maybe its cause they don't move and I can take my time.
I like fire.JPG
Dusk Pretty.JPG
Ooooooh ahhh.JPG
woodhill.jpg
SS poker
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Postby Fango on Fri 11/Apr/08 3:04pm

Guatemalan iguana
iguana2.jpg
Fango
User avatar
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Postby Mr_GTR on Fri 11/Apr/08 3:28pm

Fango wrote: Guatemalan iguana


THATS cool! :thumbsup:
Mr_GTR
User avatar
"Who, me?"
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby VERT on Fri 11/Apr/08 4:16pm

mr_gtr wrote:
mr_gtr wrote:
VERT wrote:*yes I know I shouldn't be posting bike stuff here


Miiiiiiint photos, and its fine if your posting bike stuff, as long as its photogenic.

Man, I hate it when you post stuf in here. You make most of the rest of us look like try-hards ... :huh: you far outshine me
But its enjoyable to look at!


your too kind :)
VERT
Member for: 20 years 0 months

Postby Bigfoot on Fri 11/Apr/08 4:48pm

He's good - but there are plenty of good ones one here, not just verts :)
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 19 years 4 months

Postby VERT on Fri 11/Apr/08 4:55pm

Bigfoot wrote: He's good - but there are plenty of good ones one here, not just verts :)



Amen to that :thumbsup:
VERT
Member for: 20 years 0 months

Postby avantibill on Fri 11/Apr/08 7:18pm

Fango wrote: Guatemalan iguana


nice shot!

Here is a pic of a Goanna Monitor Lizard I took in Aus in 2006. According to Wikipedia, there is debate now that they are venomous and have oral toxin-producing glands.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goanna

The other pic is taken of a shark (Great White?) I took at Sydney Aquarium.
100_2540.jpg
Venomous????
100_2505.jpg
Jaws
avantibill
User avatar
"Dunedin - It's highly rated!"
Member for: 17 years 0 months

Postby free_rider21 on Fri 11/Apr/08 9:53pm

Not really photography, just having a play with shutter speeds and different lighting and so on.

Now I want to go take some night riding pics.
Lighting 015.jpg
Lighting 017.jpg
Lighting 019.jpg
free_rider21
Member for: 17 years 1 month

Postby Datsane on Fri 11/Apr/08 10:03pm

free_rider21 wrote: Not really photography, just having a play with shutter speeds and different lighting and so on.

Now I want to go take some night riding pics.
How many seconds is that?
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Photography | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

70 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 69 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop