Postby Nick_K on Thu 13/Dec/07 6:31pm

Noice free-rider21 :)

I took the cyclobike out for 2hrs of pain around sandy point.
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 17 years 8 months

Postby wkdrider on Thu 13/Dec/07 6:48pm

burnside park jumps : )
wkdrider
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Grumpyoldman on Fri 14/Dec/07 4:00pm

Fitzherbert
Copy of Image014.jpg
Grumpyoldman
User avatar
"Hood Ornament"
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Postby Robbie on Fri 14/Dec/07 4:27pm

Que?
Robbie
Member for: 17 years 9 months

Postby Grumpyoldman on Fri 14/Dec/07 8:12pm

Eastern hills, next stop after the Summit Rd firebreak.
Grumpyoldman
User avatar
"Hood Ornament"
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Postby rackerrack on Fri 14/Dec/07 8:19pm

Grumpyoldman wrote: Eastern hills, next stop after the Summit Rd firebreak.

Yeah I see it know.Left to summit rd,Right to silverstream.
Ps Finaly did Te Whiti last weekend.The rocks at the top are a blast,the corners come up fast and the surface was loose as.It was an excelent hoon.
rackerrack
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Conners on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:02pm

Karapoti + 3 Sisters :thumbsup:
Bailed from work before lunch, headed out there with JaredTheAmazing and Chris. Started riding at 12:40, back to the car at 6:55. Riding time was 4 and a half, so a fair bit of sifting. Oh, and Chris fixing punctures. Poor bugger got four of them! Here was me having just gone to tubeless thinking it would be me having trouble...

Relatively shattered now, haven't spent that much time in the saddle for ages.

[edit: Dang photos came up in reverse order... We rode in the normal direction!]
DSC04338.jpg
Top of Dopers, finally...
DSC04337.jpg
Second (or was that third?) lunch. Back onto BRB after climbing back up Mangatukutukutuku road.
DSC04336.jpg
Mana (or Kapiti?) Island
DSC04327.jpg
The old and the new
DSC04331.jpg
Always wished I'd had the camera when I'd ridden past this before.
DSC04325.jpg
Staircase - nuff said.
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 18 years 11 months

Postby Monolith on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:09pm

Conners wrote: Karapoti + 3 Sisters :thumbsup:
Bailed from work before lunch, headed out there with JaredTheAmazing and Chris. Started riding at 12:40, back to the car at 6:55. Riding time was 4 and a half, so a fair bit of sifting. Oh, and Chris fixing punctures. Poor bugger got four of them! Here was me having just gone to tubeless thinking it would be me having trouble...

Relatively shattered now, haven't spent that much time in the saddle for ages.

[edit: Dang photos came up in reverse order... We rode in the normal direction!]


Nice ride Ben :thumbsup:

We must do some of these fun things sometime... :D
Monolith
User avatar
"Look! I still walk away"
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby sweet_P on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:12pm

Cool pics Ben!

It's inspiring me to one day bite the bullet and have a go at the 50km loop....

(One day!! :paranoid: )
sweet_P
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby Conners on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:13pm

Monolith wrote:Nice ride Ben :thumbsup:

We must do some of these fun things sometime... :D

I actually meant to PM you last night and see if you were keen for this afternoon - but I failed unfortunately... :blush:
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 18 years 11 months

Postby Monolith on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:14pm

sweet_P wrote: Cool pics Ben!

It's inspiring me to one day bite the bullet and have a go at the 50km loop....

(One day!! :paranoid: )


it's only 45 if you do it from the top carpark :thumbsup:
Monolith
User avatar
"Look! I still walk away"
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby sweet_P on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:15pm

Monolith wrote:
sweet_P wrote: Cool pics Ben!

It's inspiring me to one day bite the bullet and have a go at the 50km loop....

(One day!! :paranoid: )


it's only 45 if you do it from the top carpark :thumbsup:


Ha! Sounding more appealing all the time!! :D
sweet_P
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby Conners on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:18pm

Monolith wrote:
sweet_P wrote: Cool pics Ben!

It's inspiring me to one day bite the bullet and have a go at the 50km loop....

(One day!! :paranoid: )


it's only 45 if you do it from the top carpark :thumbsup:

But 55* if you do 3 Sisters as well
So yeah - the times mean nothing in "normal" 'poti terms either...

(actual distance may vary - I haven't set my computer very scientifically...)
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 18 years 11 months

Postby rackerrack on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:20pm

Kapiti,Nice shot.
dsc04336.jpg
rackerrack
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Conners on Fri 14/Dec/07 11:22pm

rackerrack wrote: Kapiti,Nice shot.

Cheers - can never quite work out where I'm looking out there!
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 18 years 11 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts

Who is online

24 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 23 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle

cron