Postby TukitukiFREERIDER on Fri 28/Sep/07 8:33pm

me and my mate went down to my djs .. Rode em a bit then did some digging.. mean ..
TukitukiFREERIDER
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Postby tives on Fri 28/Sep/07 9:22pm

spoon hill
tives
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Nick_K on Sat 29/Sep/07 12:52pm

Ride of two halves.

Took the voodoo with gears out and it was utter shit. The gears where skipping like mad, wasted 20min of my precious riding time tring to get them sorted to no avail. Limped home in a grump.

Jumped my rigid 29er and had an awesome ride up makara/wrights hill which made up for it though.
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 18 years 2 months

Postby psychavoc on Sat 29/Sep/07 2:18pm

A couple of sifty laps around the Mt Vic rec course to check it out for tomorrow :cool: It's dried out HEAPS since when I was up there last on Thursday! :thumbsup:
psychavoc
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 19 years 4 months

Postby wachtourak on Sat 29/Sep/07 2:24pm

I did not see you up there, I wasn't up there for long. All the whippets scared me off
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 19 years 11 months

Postby Natral on Sat 29/Sep/07 2:25pm

I too went up Mt Vic for a bit, sessioning some uphill pinches. Still got some work to do! (also learnt not to attempt them not warmed up! :blush:)
Natral
Member for: 20 years 0 months

Postby punkbike on Sat 29/Sep/07 2:32pm

early morning ride to second beach...excellent time to ride, not long after sunrise, no wind perfectly calm..
punkbike
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby tives on Sat 29/Sep/07 5:46pm

maidstone and done some filming
tives
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby pushbikerider on Sat 29/Sep/07 5:53pm

pushbikerider wrote: Rode today out at santoft for a couple of hours, good fun, despite the paintballers gettin in our way and stopping us from riding some of the fun stuff

rode at Santoft again today, and what do ya know, the paintballer drop kicks where back again with out a permit again, closed off a whole pile of the club trails, but hey ya get that

Had a great ride, Ursavage christened his brand new 2008 stumpjumper FSR and it was such a nice calm still day

hopefully might get out there tommrow again, hopefully no paint ballers
pushbikerider
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 20 years 8 months

Postby dented on Sat 29/Sep/07 7:22pm

tuhoto.jpg
split enz.jpg
dented
Member for: 17 years 2 months

Postby Sandy_Cracks on Sat 29/Sep/07 7:55pm

My partner and I went for a spin from home, around bottlelake, stopping for a nice sitdown after the lap, then ride back into town with the nice tailwind

What a lovely day in GODS country (Christchurch) today :thumbsup:
Sandy_Cracks
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby dented on Sat 29/Sep/07 7:59pm

Hey, welcome to vorb! Good to hear you getting out there doing it, even better when you have a riding buddy.

I was stuck riding all by myself today. It was pretty boring, possibly would have been better if I had of talked to myself, but I didnt bother because Im such a terrible listener.
dented

Postby Mr_Bob on Sat 29/Sep/07 8:02pm

dented wrote: Hey, welcome to vorb! Good to hear you getting out there doing it, even better when you have a riding buddy.

I was stuck riding all by myself today. It was pretty boring, possibly would have been better if I had of talked to myself, but I didnt bother because Im such a terrible listener.
I would've come with you, but I was stuck at work :(
Mr_Bob
"Pedal!"
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Postby dented on Sat 29/Sep/07 8:05pm

Dont worry, I would of ripped your legs off anyway :satan:
dented

Postby muddydave on Sat 29/Sep/07 8:15pm

ocean beach in the wairarapa, blowing its tits off but take what you can get when ya wife is 10 days over her due date with an impending bundle of joy :cry: :D try my luck with a photo
coast2.jpg
muddydave
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts