Postby Lozz on Fri 6/Jul/07 3:41pm

Nah man maybe thats the thing I'm missing. Tried just about everything else!! Haha taking advice on not getting colds from fergie tho... thats a bit dodgy lmao.

wgtngirl was that target? I watched taht too, interesting stuff. I reckon they should do an episode on skins!!
Lozz
"Shaven and misbehave'n"
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby wgtngrl on Fri 6/Jul/07 3:43pm

Lozz wrote:wgtngirl was that target? I watched taht too, interesting stuff. I reckon they should do an episode on skins!!

Yeah, must have been.

Please no don't let them do Skins. There is enough debate about that already! And like I just said in the other thread, nothing works in isolation. One line from a book does not make for an interesting read...
wgtngrl
Member for: 18 years 4 months

Postby Lozz on Fri 6/Jul/07 5:33pm

unless it is one of fergie's one-liner-wonder calls. hehe sex with a fat chick..
Lozz
"Shaven and misbehave'n"

Postby bigjimsty on Fri 6/Jul/07 6:30pm

My mate always toldme fat chicks should only be used in an emergency.
bigjimsty
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby bigjimsty on Fri 6/Jul/07 7:00pm

Had a good (but frickin' cold) ride this morning, only outside my best by 2mins which is good considering I'm what I think is a long way off peak fitness. 56.5km, 2hr1min...

* Redwood - Cashmere - Sign of the Kiwi
* Turn left and along Summit Rd & Port Hills
* Drop down Summit onto Evans Pass Rd
* Back through Sumner and Ferry Rd to home

Not many out this morning, wussies :p
bigbastard.jpg
bigjimsty

Postby XCrider on Fri 6/Jul/07 7:29pm

why dont you have leggings on it was sooo cold thismorning :0 well all dam day actually :crazy:
XCrider
Member for: 18 years 11 months

Postby Fergie on Fri 6/Jul/07 7:44pm

Did I Sam???

Don't think Echinacaea is something I would recommend.

I get sick cause I eat s**t food. Sorta asking for it so shouldn't complain I guess.
Fergie
"Fat, opinionated and can't ride a bike to save himself. Sounds overqualified to be a coach."
Member for: 16 years 4 months

Postby laurenw on Fri 6/Jul/07 7:51pm

Hamish I hope u are helping with roll outs 2mrw its always crazy, I learnt how to lock out gears today but I don't think I trust my mechanic skills enough to apply it, it was pretty simple though.

I brought some gummies to last me thru the w end the forecast is crap!!
laurenw
Member for: 17 years 0 months

Postby bigjimsty on Fri 6/Jul/07 8:11pm

XCrider wrote: why dont you have leggings on it was sooo cold thismorning :0 well all dam day actually :crazy:

Forgot to take them out of the wardrobe before I went to bed last night, so would have woken up the wife forraging around for them in the pitch black! :(
I've ridden in colder though; I've had a few days where I've been out and my speedo's iced up! :crazy:
bigjimsty

Postby Fergie on Fri 6/Jul/07 10:50pm

Sure will be. Locking out gears is easy, it's knowing the tooth combinations for three different sections and the variations for Road Bikes, Road Bikes with Compact Chainsets and MTBs.
Fergie
"Fat, opinionated and can't ride a bike to save himself. Sounds overqualified to be a coach."
Member for: 16 years 4 months

Postby bmcboy on Sun 8/Jul/07 7:01pm

No road bikeing for me :( .But I had a shit load of fun in Hanmer on the MTB in the snow :D .Even rode a new mtb track with some guys that made it.Fun, but a bit hard on the s/speed, the 2km down hill was wicked :crazy:

Maybe I should be posting in another form :sneaky:
bmcboy

Postby Mel on Sun 8/Jul/07 7:50pm

I toddled around south-west of Hamiltron for the first time in yonks. Flat, easy, sunny, cold. Brilliant. :thumbsup:
Mel
Member for: 20 years 6 months

Postby Ahad on Sun 8/Jul/07 7:50pm

Went for a 2hr ride to Lyttelton and back with my HR monitor beeping up nearly every hill even when I thought I was going slow. So had to go extra slow.
Still had frost on the sides of the road b/t Governors to Rapaki at 3:30pm which was a little disconcerting!! :crazy:
Hope no one had any accidents on any black ice earlier on...
Ahad
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby bigjimsty on Sun 8/Jul/07 10:59pm

I helped a guy change a puncture this morning so I earned my brownie points! Kinda lucky I went past as he told me his hands were so cold he'd been trying unsuccessfully to get the tyre off for about 10mins! Poor bugger, was frickin' freezing though.
bigjimsty

Postby dhroadie on Mon 9/Jul/07 3:08pm

went round the bays in the freezing cold and rain on saturday, then up and over wainui hill (steep!) on sunday in the lovely sunshine. what a view from the top! great ride.
dhroadie

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts