Postby cd on Tue 10/Apr/07 11:07am

mtbrat wrote: :lol:

I bet Lisa you would be over on the Coast

Looks like great fun!

Want to explore the hills round us tomorrow?



Yes... driving home it looked so nice that the car just happened to turn Right at Springs Junction.

I suppose I had better go to work and ill see what is or isn't happening tomorrow :p
cd
Member for: 16 years 11 months

Postby mtbrat on Tue 10/Apr/07 11:08am

;)
mtbrat
User avatar
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"
Member for: 19 years 11 months

Postby mtbrat on Tue 10/Apr/07 3:12pm

well us fab four decided to do some riding in Nelson and we did and it was sunny and it was fun
DSC04665 (Medium).JPG
DSC04771 (Medium).JPG
mtbrat
User avatar
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"
Member for: 19 years 11 months

Postby mtbrat on Tue 10/Apr/07 3:14pm

more
DSC04686 (Medium) (Small).JPG
DSC04723 (Medium) (Small).JPG
DSC04733 (Medium) (Small).JPG
mtbrat
User avatar
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"
Member for: 19 years 11 months

Postby danose on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:21pm

XTC1 wrote: She was a bit damp today but omg im in love :love:. But yea mostly gravel, a bit of soft stuff on the first part of single track and a bit of hard pack towards the end but mostly loose stuff (Makes for good oversteer :D ). I was using Crossmarks today and they were mint. Talking to a few guys at my Lbs they reckon Crossmarks is the way to go aswell.


remember to factor in that the course will get wetter/softer after dark due to dew settling and traffic - a wise man might take an extra set of tyres and possibly do a quick change if it starts to get soggy ;)
danose
User avatar
"I've never met a hill I didn't like"
Member for: 18 years 8 months

Postby inzane on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:25pm

I rode craigieburn. It was sweet... nice day, nice trail conditions...
inzane
User avatar
"Ride better, ride faster"
Member for: 17 years 11 months

Postby Bigfoot on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:27pm

I rode some waves :)
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 19 years 6 months

Postby istepinyards on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:27pm

inzane wrote: I rode craigieburn. It was sweet... nice day, nice trail conditions...
exept for my knee having hurty bits it was fun
pain behind the patella is not fun uphill but didn't hurt down so yep i had fun
plus a wee nap on the way home :thumbsup:
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby inzane on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:29pm

istepinyards wrote:
inzane wrote: I rode craigieburn. It was sweet... nice day, nice trail conditions...
exept for my knee having hurty bits it was fun
pain behind the patella is not fun uphill but didn't hurt down so yep i had fun
plus a wee nap on the way home :thumbsup:


I am just downloading photos now... shall I post some of you up Craigieburn??
inzane
User avatar
"Ride better, ride faster"
Member for: 17 years 11 months

Postby istepinyards on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:31pm

inzane wrote:
istepinyards wrote:
inzane wrote: I rode craigieburn. It was sweet... nice day, nice trail conditions...
exept for my knee having hurty bits it was fun
pain behind the patella is not fun uphill but didn't hurt down so yep i had fun
plus a wee nap on the way home :thumbsup:


I am just downloading photos now... shall I post some of you up Craigieburn??
as long as i have a smile on my face from doing craigieburn
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby danose on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:34pm

istepinyards wrote:
inzane wrote: I rode craigieburn. It was sweet... nice day, nice trail conditions...
exept for my knee having hurty bits it was fun
pain behind the patella is not fun uphill but didn't hurt down so yep i had fun
plus a wee nap on the way home :thumbsup:


ouch - creaky knees is the first sign of old age you know :satan: (you did check that you seat hadn't slid down though - that's more likely)

you guys certainly picked the day for it - unfortunately my legs were as blown as I feared, grovelled up rapaki (as in bottom gear and being passed by OAPs out for a walk), out to evans pass, back along, down flying nun and vic park - trouble is what should have been a 3 hour ride took 4 hours, no power whatsoever (and several stops to uncramp back - going up the craigieburn access road would have killed me)
danose
User avatar
"I've never met a hill I didn't like"
Member for: 18 years 8 months

Postby istepinyards on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:36pm

i am fucking old already
comes from hitting a few hundred thousand golf balls
and carrying a 65 pound bag aroung the golf course for the last 12 years
its the doctors for me the physio i feel
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby danose on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:40pm

istepinyards wrote: i am fucking old already
comes from hitting a few hundred thousand golf balls
and carrying a 65 pound bag aroung the golf course for the last 12 years
its the doctors for me the physio i feel


mate had similar sudden onset patella pain - like you he was fit (climber/mountaineer/runner) but had suddenly picked up mileage on the bike a lot.

his fix was a proper fitting (he got the guys at Hub to do it) - no problems since. Might be worth it in your case too (wasn't dear - about $100)
danose
User avatar
"I've never met a hill I didn't like"
Member for: 18 years 8 months

Postby istepinyards on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:44pm

danose wrote:
istepinyards wrote: i am fucking old already
comes from hitting a few hundred thousand golf balls
and carrying a 65 pound bag aroung the golf course for the last 12 years
its the doctors for me the physio i feel


mate had similar sudden onset patella pain - like you he was fit (climber/mountaineer/runner) but had suddenly picked up mileage on the bike a lot.

his fix was a proper fitting (he got the guys at Hub to do it) - no problems since. Might be worth it in your case too (wasn't dear - about $100)
yeh maybe i git fitted in the orbea factory in spain and measured my seast hieght from the orbea ect
i am going to get the tape out and see
hopefully its just the onset of demantia and not something more serious
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby inzane on Tue 10/Apr/07 4:46pm

You would have kept up easily Danose...

Photos...
IMG_1968.JPG
IMG_1972.JPG
IMG_1977.JPG
IMG_1983.JPG
inzane
User avatar
"Ride better, ride faster"
Member for: 17 years 11 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts

Who is online

76 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 75 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle

cron