Do you support the idea of a New Zealand Cycling TV Show?

Yes!
236
98%
No
5
2%
 
Total voters : 241

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby phunk on Mon 6/Jul/09 1:52pm

Chickenman wrote:
james wrote:
phunk wrote:
Stumpie wrote:Why the hell would you vote NO!! :hmmm:

Because we didnt want tax dollars going into something that should be funded privately.


So you just want your taxes spent on obese people?


Nah, he just likes excuses to troll if something is getting money spent on it that doesn't interest him.


So you support spending other peoples money on things you want?
phunk
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby thorg on Mon 6/Jul/09 1:55pm

phunk wrote:
Chickenman wrote:
james wrote:
phunk wrote:
Stumpie wrote:Why the hell would you vote NO!! :hmmm:

Because we didnt want tax dollars going into something that should be funded privately.


So you just want your taxes spent on obese people?


Nah, he just likes excuses to troll if something is getting money spent on it that doesn't interest him.


So you support spending other peoples money on things you want?
Sure, why wouldn't I? As long as they dont spend my money.
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby Chickenman on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:01pm

phunk wrote:
Chickenman wrote:
james wrote:
phunk wrote:
Stumpie wrote:Why the hell would you vote NO!! :hmmm:

Because we didnt want tax dollars going into something that should be funded privately.


So you just want your taxes spent on obese people?


Nah, he just likes excuses to troll if something is getting money spent on it that doesn't interest him.


So you support spending other peoples money on things you want?


Sure, why not? I don't watch TV, yet part of my taxes still go to NZ on air. Can I dictate where my taxes go? No. So if somebody wants to spend my money making drivel that I have no interest in, why can't what is perceived by others as drivel to them be made for me?

If such a show was to be made, I would watch it online.
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby phunk on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:07pm

Chickenman wrote:
phunk wrote:
Chickenman wrote:
james wrote:
phunk wrote:
Stumpie wrote:Why the hell would you vote NO!! :hmmm:

Because we didnt want tax dollars going into something that should be funded privately.


So you just want your taxes spent on obese people?


Nah, he just likes excuses to troll if something is getting money spent on it that doesn't interest him.


So you support spending other peoples money on things you want?


Sure, why not? I don't watch TV, yet part of my taxes still go to NZ on air. Can I dictate where my taxes go? No. So if somebody wants to spend my money making drivel that I have no interest in, why can't what is perceived by others as drivel to them be made for me?

If such a show was to be made, I would watch it online.


You get to vote for the people who collect and spend on your behalf every three years. As long as you dont mind your money going on things you dont agree with then at least you are being consistent.
phunk
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby Chickenman on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:09pm

phunk wrote:
Chickenman wrote:
phunk wrote:
Chickenman wrote:
james wrote:
phunk wrote:
Stumpie wrote:Why the hell would you vote NO!! :hmmm:

Because we didnt want tax dollars going into something that should be funded privately.


So you just want your taxes spent on obese people?


Nah, he just likes excuses to troll if something is getting money spent on it that doesn't interest him.


So you support spending other peoples money on things you want?


Sure, why not? I don't watch TV, yet part of my taxes still go to NZ on air. Can I dictate where my taxes go? No. So if somebody wants to spend my money making drivel that I have no interest in, why can't what is perceived by others as drivel to them be made for me?

If such a show was to be made, I would watch it online.


You get to vote for the people who collect and spend on your behalf every three years. As long as you dont mind your money going on things you dont agree with then at least you are being consistent.


I did. They didn't get in, so I'm living with the decision made by my peers.

Cest la vie
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby Nick_K on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:09pm

What a blatent troll.

Good luck to them I say although I doubt I'd watch it to be honest.
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:10pm

oh yay, this argument again.
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby thorg on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:12pm

shmoodiver wrote:oh yay, this argument again.
It's not an argument.
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby Scaredy_Cat on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:14pm

thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:oh yay, this argument again.
It's not an argument.


WHAT'S YOUR POINT???? :p
Scaredy_Cat
User avatar
""RIDER!!!" :-D"
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:15pm

thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:oh yay, this argument again.
It's not an argument.


if i wanted any lip from you i'd jiggle my zipper
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby thorg on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:16pm

shmoodiver wrote:
thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:oh yay, this argument again.
It's not an argument.


if i wanted any lip from you i'd jiggle my zipper
No U R!
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:20pm

thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:
thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:oh yay, this argument again.
It's not an argument.


if i wanted any lip from you i'd jiggle my zipper
No U R!



no u p
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby thorg on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:24pm

shmoodiver wrote:
thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:
thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:oh yay, this argument again.
It's not an argument.


if i wanted any lip from you i'd jiggle my zipper
No U R!



no u p
now it's an argument.
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby Chickenman on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:29pm

Nick_K wrote:What a blatent troll.

Good luck to them I say although I doubt I'd watch it to be honest.



Don't worry I picked it from the outset.

Chickenman wrote:
james wrote:
phunk wrote:Because we didnt want tax dollars going into something that should be funded privately.


So you just want your taxes spent on obese people?


Nah, he just likes excuses to troll if something is getting money spent on it that doesn't interest him.
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Re: Your Support Is Needed For A Nz Cycling Tv Show

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 6/Jul/09 2:35pm

thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:
thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:
thorg wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:oh yay, this argument again.
It's not an argument.


if i wanted any lip from you i'd jiggle my zipper
No U R!



no u p
now it's an argument.


no its not.
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Cycling | Sifting | Television - Latest Posts

Who is online

65 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], nyquist, oldandlazy, philstar, Velocipedestrian and 56 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles