Wtb: 2x9 Drivetrain

Postby tricky on Thu 22/Dec/16 5:57pm

Need derailleurs and shifters, and if there's chainrings/chain/cluster without too much wear along with them all the better. Deore/XT/X7/X9 or similar.

Surely there's a few sets languishing in parts boxes out there after 1x11 upgrades.
tricky
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Re: Wtb: 2x9 Drivetrain

Postby kea of doom on Fri 23/Dec/16 10:16am

I have a 2x9 drivetrain- X7 shifters, X7 rear derailleur, Deore front derailleur, cassette (can't remember which exactly, it's either deore or X7 level i.e. not with the aluminium carrier like an XT or XO level one) chain and chainrings. I can't remember if I have replaced the chain on this drivetrain but the cassette should still have lots of life left in it. The shifters and derailleurs are all in good working condition-the rear derailleur has a rub mark on it from being on a bike rack, but is straight. PM me if you are interested.
kea of doom
Member for: 7 years 6 months

Postby tricky on Fri 23/Dec/16 8:22pm

kea of doom wrote:I have a 2x9 drivetrain- X7 shifters, X7 rear derailleur, Deore front derailleur, cassette (can't remember which exactly, it's either deore or X7 level i.e. not with the aluminium carrier like an XT or XO level one) chain and chainrings. I can't remember if I have replaced the chain on this drivetrain but the cassette should still have lots of life left in it. The shifters and derailleurs are all in good working condition-the rear derailleur has a rub mark on it from being on a bike rack, but is straight. PM me if you are interested.

Sounds promising. Is the rear derailleur med. or long cage?
tricky
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby belfastcycles on Tue 10/Jan/17 10:47am

Did you get sorted on this?
belfastcycles
Member for: 6 years 2 months

Classifieds - Latest Posts