Postby Fraser on Sat 31/Dec/05 6:21am

This is a Rally Cross car I like an Audi 2,3l 20v turbo, 730hp/740Nm 6 speed sq 4x4 , those are 10/18'' rims which the guy is selling it with 3 sets of wheels/tyres for 70k Euros.

I know the question you want to know could you fit a bike rack to it? :satan:
audis2.jpg
Fraser
Member for: 16 years 8 months

Postby Steve-O on Sat 31/Dec/05 9:18am

Fraser wrote:This is a Fiat Stilo that has been doing the Rallee Andros which is the French ice mountain races. This has 4 wheel steering and special set engine and bodywork that won't be in a WRC car.

Fiat are not developing a WRC car, they are developing a super 2000 car / Junior World Rally Car. It is too much of an ask to build a WRC machine straight off. I guess Skoda inspired Fiat and Lada. Lada already has their s2000 car ready and it has been spotted on trailers, I myself have seen photos of it.
Steve-O
"Only the Finns go truly sideways..."
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby Datsane on Sat 31/Dec/05 12:46pm

Fraser wrote:This is a Rally Cross car I like an Audi 2,3l 20v turbo, 730hp/740Nm 6 speed sq 4x4 , those are 10/18'' rims which the guy is selling it with 3 sets of wheels/tyres for 70k Euros.

I know the question you want to know could you fit a bike rack to it? :satan:
I have never seen a rally cross car look that nice before. Arn't they higher off the ground usally? more like rally car height.
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby wachtourak on Sat 31/Dec/05 12:52pm

mayb itz got hidrolics ow!
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Datsane on Sat 31/Dec/05 1:07pm

:lol: I don't think the brits would be that sad.
Rally cross is awesome from what I have seen on telly
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"

Postby Fraser on Sat 31/Dec/05 10:49pm

Yeah most of them look like banger racers as they do bump each other alot.
The other cars like Fords/Mitsi's/Toyotas are all OTT. Race to the sky competitors should take a leaf out of their book.
Fraser

Postby Fraser on Sat 31/Dec/05 10:50pm

wachtourak wrote:mayb itz got hidrolics ow!

It does have airjacks though :thumbsup:
Fraser

Postby XCrider on Sat 31/Dec/05 10:57pm

fuck those audis were the top car in there day so cool :D
XCrider
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Datsane on Sun 1/Jan/06 12:27pm

Fraser wrote:Yeah most of them look like banger racers as they do bump each other alot.
The other cars like Fords/Mitsi's/Toyotas are all OTT. Race to the sky competitors should take a leaf out of their book.
The ones I seen had alot of Mini's and MG metros etc... Bangers would be a good way to discribe them :lol:
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"

Postby Steve-O on Sun 1/Jan/06 3:00pm

Rallycross is a sport and a half, amazing to watch, you are driving like a rally driver although having to watch out for other cars just like circuit racing, add the sideways aspect and you have a recipe for total chaos.
It is just a pity that the Group B cars are being bashed and smashed around in rallycross in Europe nowadays. Considering those cars are actually worth 600,000 dollars New Zealand in a decent condition and were once driven by World rally champions.
Steve-O

Postby Datsane on Sun 1/Jan/06 3:09pm

Steve-O wrote:It is just a pity that the Group B cars are being bashed and smashed around in rallycross in Europe nowadays. Considering those cars are actually worth 600,000 dollars New Zealand in a decent condition and were once driven by World rally champions.
It is alittle sad, your right on that :(

They should try using some half naked hot chicks like F1, V8 supercars etc... :lol:
Could make up rules like, for every stage win your supporting drive said woman removes a piece of clothing :thumbsup: I just hope loebs is super hot :D
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"

Postby Steve-O on Sun 1/Jan/06 4:01pm

Must admint Loeb's girl aint nothing much to look at, what we need is Tommi Makinen, he seems to have some rather good looking fans, just get him driving.

Heres an example of the talent :thumbsup:
DSCF0384.JPG
Tommi's Army
Steve-O

Postby Datsane on Sun 1/Jan/06 4:07pm

He looks really out of place :lol:
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"

Postby Steve-O on Wed 4/Jan/06 3:10pm

Monte Carlo will feature 2 Mitsubishi WRC05 spec cars. Sweden will also have them. GG Galli and Harri Rovenpera will be piloting the cars. Expect more from Ralliart Italy as they have purchased the cars.
Steve-O

Re: Wrc Rally In Trouble For 2006

Postby Malcy on Mon 9/Jan/06 4:40pm

Dougal wrote:Bring back Group B I say.

Amen.

Audi, Lancia, Big Testicles, it's all good!
Malcy
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Motoring | Motorsport | Sifting - Latest Posts