Would you put butter (etc) in your coffee?

Yes I would put butter in my coffee because I am some sort of a hipster/paleo turd and I am no more intelligent than a halfwit two year old.
8%
No.
92%

Total voters : 26

Re: Would You Put Butter (etc) In Your Coffee?

Postby CrustyMTB on Sat 20/Dec/14 10:28am

jo wrote:On a more sensible note - I think I wouldve given up on the sunbeam machine after the second blow-up.

Yaar. I've had my pavoni for 15 years averaging 4 cups a day. In that time family and friends have had numerous sunbeams kambrooks etc crap out. Sure they're cheaper but it not worth the hassle in my book. Buy Italian or Spanish (rancillio).
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Sat 20/Dec/14 10:52am

CrustyMTB wrote:
jo wrote:On a more sensible note - I think I wouldve given up on the sunbeam machine after the second blow-up.

Yaar. I've had my pavoni for 15 years averaging 4 cups a day. In that time family and friends have had numerous sunbeams kambrooks etc crap out. Sure they're cheaper but it not worth the hassle in my book. Buy Italian or Spanish (rancillio).

That's not what the guys who fix a large number of all types of machines in chch say (unaffiliated to any brand) - surprisingly they reckon sunbeam are excellent and don't seem to shit themselves as often or as expensively as the flash ones .

ironically this was when I was getting my sunbeam fixed.

Is not your pavoni just the audi of coffee makers :p
great uncle bulgaria
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 7 years 1 month

Postby znomit on Sat 20/Dec/14 1:17pm

I'm trying to get my money back.
They do make great coffee, and the EM7000 is currently 200 cheaper than I paid for my machine three years ago so I should win here.

Consumer generally recommend Sunbeam for making coffee but warn against owning one.
znomit
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 20/Dec/14 3:16pm

jo wrote:
znomit wrote:
znomit wrote:I don't know and I can't try because my fourth sunbeam espresso machine has blown up.

Yes I'm kinda cranky.

Apparently 4 weeks without a coffee machine and no idea when its going to be fixed is not a big deal.

Still cranky.

Saving a fortune in beans though.

UR DOIN IT RONG

What is that? :love:
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Sat 20/Dec/14 4:57pm

great uncle bulgaria wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:

That's not what the guys who fix a large number of all types of machines in chch say (unaffiliated to any brand) - surprisingly they reckon sunbeam are excellent and don't seem to shit themselves as often or as expensively as the flash ones .

ironically this was when I was getting my sunbeam fixed.

Is not your pavoni just the audi of coffee makers :p
Alfa Romeo? Toyota more like. Rusty as fuck ( just like an alfa )but it keeps on trucking (unlike an alfa romeo). Rancillio seems to be the audi.

The guys who fix em may know better but I know of 5 people who've had sunbeams crap themselves within 3-4 years and about the same of kambrooks, krupps etc.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby Ahad on Sat 20/Dec/14 6:55pm

You do realise that Dave Asprey is a provigil/modafanil nut? Which is a very powerful brain stimulant prescriped to people with narcolepsy. The guy can't even function without it as shown recently on 60min in the US. What a complete quack! He's good on the marketing front, and making a buck out of all the suckers out there. I'll give him that.

His focus and energy don't come from the butter in his coffee ;) Shit it doesn't even come from the coffee. What a complete joke of a product!
I don't care what you like putting in your coffee. But if you think putting butter in your coffee is doing anything for your health you're a complete moron.
Ahad
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Sifting - Latest Posts