Would You Like To Own A Bike Shop In Christchurch?

Postby Linwood_Cycles on Thu 28/Apr/16 11:17pm

Would You Like to Own a Bike Shop IN Christchurch?

Id say NOT But Rollerston be fine ..

I have a shop lot for sale .. Shop Name being oldest in Christchurch .All The Tools , 1000;s of spare parts,, $1000's of dollars worth of everyday what we call in the trade P and A parts and accessories ..Some Plant also . .and did I say all the repair tools...
I could take the time to help a new owner out for 6 months . .Being every part of the shop/job, or longer if need be .. ^ months could be over 12 months time frame..
Buyer would get the well over 100 years old shop Name of Linwood Cycles , Plus the trading name of East Coast Choppers which has been used since

Electric beach cruisers along New Brighton would be a whole new idea.. Hired out .. .That's unprinted money ready to be printed
Linwood_Cycles
Member for: 2 years 5 months

Re: Would You Like To Own A Bike Shop In Christchurch?

Postby Linwood_Cycles on Thu 28/Apr/16 11:26pm

King Cycles had a big who harr when they sold the shop and building,,, I have known one of Mr King's Grandsons for about 40 years,,, His dad was the old guy the real old guy was his grand father,,, I spoke to him before the sale , I asked him about Linwood Cycles and he didn't know, He said it was going when he started,,, ,, He had some nice raliegh choppers and healing drasters.. But Im into bmx,, he didn't have any HMX stuff

NZ media pumped King Cycles building sale as Ch-CH oldest Bike shop .. .And its not and never was ,, ,,,

I have HMX500 HMX600 brand new factory decal sets for sale . if ya want some..
Linwood_Cycles
Member for: 2 years 5 months

Postby AgrAde on Thu 5/May/16 12:18pm

An old name is not a good name, dole bludger. Also while googling your name in order to report you to WINZ for benefit fraud, I came across the following comments on your facebook page:

"I've owned Linwood Cycles for ten years We have always had a Road Cycle rider ban .. ..and I dont fix pomas guys bikes wearing ladies undies with a padded crotch ...Real people ride bikes in Jeans"

"No cleats should replace no lycra rule .. as ladies look nice in lyrca LOL its a lot sexist to say No Men in ladies undies"

What sort of name are you trying to sell here? Sounds like the place probably had a reputation as a fuckwit bogan store not a quality cycle shop.
AgrAde
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 5/May/16 2:06pm

AgrAde wrote:An old name is not a good name,
"I've owned Linwood Cycles for ten years We have always had a Road Cycle rider ban ..
...Real people ride bikes in Jeans"

What sort of name are you trying to sell here? Sounds like the place probably had a reputation as a fuckwit bogan store not a quality cycle shop.

Wow.
How much are you offering for some poor sucker to divest you of the reputation an attitude like that engenders?
Velocipedestrian
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Thu 5/May/16 3:10pm

Is this for mtb or road?
Astoria Paranoia
User avatarMedal
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby slidecontrol on Thu 5/May/16 8:04pm

AgrAde wrote:An old name is not a good name, dole bludger. Also while googling your name in order to report you to WINZ for benefit fraud, I came across the following comments on your facebook page:

"I've owned Linwood Cycles for ten years We have always had a Road Cycle rider ban .. ..and I dont fix pomas guys bikes wearing ladies undies with a padded crotch ...Real people ride bikes in Jeans"

"No cleats should replace no lycra rule .. as ladies look nice in lyrca LOL its a lot sexist to say No Men in ladies undies"

The dude is raising funds to buy shares in Ryanair.
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby RHR_Rob on Fri 6/May/16 8:14pm

AgrAde wrote:An old name is not a good name, dole bludger. Also while googling your name in order to report you to WINZ for benefit fraud, I came across the following comments on your facebook page:

Ohhh stick the knife in and twist it.... then wack him with some too wide bars when he is down - would stop you but cant find the front brake......
RHR_Rob
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Linwood-Cycles on Sun 30th Sep 8:48pm

LOL thats so funny , ,people writing stuff making claims ,,, , like one music band says ,, written checks with your mouth ya arse carnt cash...

I never done benni fraud .. . .and I dont sell or ever have sold stolen bike parts like that other bike shop is ch-ch

Reason the Com Com took Linwood cycles to court was because ..The com com guy was retiring and a new ex policeman was taking over his job,,, Guy that owned penny cycles in town drunk on a friday nite with these guys and the guy from pennys was hurting real bad ,, He paid two of his workers to sit and McD's for 4 weeks to count my foot traffic ... I have a signed statement from both of pennys workers ..

They used to get on it at a pub in manchester street , which has now gone since eq's//

Linwood cycles is in fact oldest bike shop in Christchurch ,, Maybe no shop now but still in ph book . .and people that know .. know and get looked after fine ...
Linwood-Cycles
Member for: 2 weeks 6 days

Postby Linwood-Cycles on Sun 30th Sep 8:53pm

I brought Linwood Cycles as a old trusted bike shop since for ever. .owner was 65 years old he even told me , some times he turned down flat tyres as he was out of patchs LOL within 18 months went to selling 1000 bikes a year then next year was 2000 bikes ,,, etc ,, ,,Pennys hurt real bad he sold the queenstown shop for 5 million,, it went bust . Then ch-ch shops went bust ,,, whos the bad guy , ?. .Im still here I did not nark and moan to my ex policeman mate ... like barry calder did
Linwood-Cycles

Postby Linwood-Cycles on Sun 30th Sep 8:59pm

Barry calder is the why we now have a problem with places selling bikes in box's // / He pushed it thru people he knew ,, remember penny s were 1st to sell their own imported brand ... . I got manger job of one of their shops years ago,, then barry rung me and said sorry I.ve given the job to my son ... .. So its been a long battle .. long from new .. I didnt care ,, Id rather be my own boss,, , , as Im that sort of guy , if the boss piss ya off , dont quit buy him out
Linwood-Cycles

Postby Linwood-Cycles on Sun 30th Sep 9:03pm

anyway I got a pile of tools and shit ,,

go price a new full workshop .. .times that x2 and make me a offer

got 2 or 3 hiace vans loads parts and pna

PNA is a trade term ... . so if ya know ya know
Linwood-Cycles

Postby Linwood-Cycles on Sun 30th Sep 9:13pm

slidecontrol wrote:

The dude is raising funds to buy shares in Ryanair.

You can or could remodel shop into any thing you want or club that you are best mates with ..

E>G Im old school BMX and know for a fact north avon bmx club now pays a lease on CCC land when 30 years ago it was deamed as club has free lease ... . too many dogooders some times thinking they doing good,,, now the club has to pay a lease
Linwood-Cycles

Postby AgrAde on Sun 30th Sep 10:28pm

Linwood-Cycles wrote:anyway I got a pile of tools and shit ,,

:lol: Yes you sound like a real expert.

Linwood_Cycles wrote: I have been on the Dole since closing my shop .. $550 a week for doing nothing is quite good when you own your house

I never have to worrie about getting a job

Linwood_Cycles wrote:If the COM COM did their home work they would have known I was on the sickness Ben before buying the shop and WINZ paid all the bills for 1st 6 months when I brought it. .With owning a house I had the back up $$ to go off the Beni and take over the shop ... would still be doing it today.. But?.

So you could be working in a shop, admit that you'd still be working in a shop had you not got taken to court, and you are refusing to work because of a grudge with the government.

Yep no 'benni fraud" at all :rolleyes:
AgrAde
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Sun 30th Sep 11:08pm

Linwood-Cycles wrote:PNA is a trade term ... . so if ya know ya know

Parts and Accessories.
You hinted it in the opening post of the thread ;)
Astoria Paranoia
User avatarMedal
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby Velocipedestrian on Mon 1st Oct 8:23am

Linwood-Cycles wrote:anyway I got a pile of tools and shit ,,

go price a new full workshop .. .times that x2 and make me a offer

Is this designed to entice someone to buy something from you? Or some kind of brag about how much stuff you have?
Velocipedestrian
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Sifting - Latest Posts