Re: Worsley/mcvicar Forest Chch

Postby RHR_Rob on Wed 10/Feb/16 5:31pm

Once they start on this park i would be surprised (but hope i am wrong) if any of the current tracks survive.

They must have scoped it all for tracks they plan to put in and someone MUST know who track designer is - maybe they could report :-)
RHR_Rob
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby sweep on Wed 10/Feb/16 5:49pm

The trail maps were available as part of their proposal. Maybe they will change them once they actual start work if they think the ones already there are worth improving.
sweep
Member for: 3 years 11 months

Postby swtchbckr on Thu 11/Feb/16 10:35am

someone I know has met with them and word is they will leave most tracks in the current area alone...

first tracks built will be Hammy's style 'flow' tracks, and then the network will grow. in the mean time the current ones should remain.

work likely to start late March(?).
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby AgrAde on Thu 11/Feb/16 10:47am

When's the A-Line style track going in? That's probably the only "park" type track I'm looking forward to.
AgrAde
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby RHR_Rob on Thu 11/Feb/16 10:52am

AgrAde wrote:When's the A-Line style track going in? That's probably the only "park" type track I'm looking forward to.

Yes after a visit to Whistler this yr i am looking forward to some nice A,B,C line style track - might even buy a lift pass......
RHR_Rob
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking | Sifting | Vorb - Latest Posts