Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby Melissa_Theuriau on Fri 5/Jun/09 2:48pm

Wild Wellington MTB Relay

7 November 2009 - Mt Victoria, Wellington

12/6 hours of mountain biking, fun, entertainment and socialising, with great views and a variety of tracks.
This year there is a new course, less uphill and longer cruisier downhills! With optional shorter, easier lap course for 6 hour recreational open.

Categories
12 hour (starting at 10.00am) or 6 hour (starting at 4.00pm)
2- 3 person or 4 -5 person teams

Grades
New - 6 hour open recreational grade - shorter, easier lap course.
Business House, Open, Junior (6 hour only), Ground Effect Mixed, Womens', Legends (40+), Solo - 6 hour only. Teams try to do as many laps as possible, and the most laps win.

http://www.wildwellington.co.nz/site/wild_wellington_relay/
Melissa_Theuriau
User avatar
"Vorb News Reader"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby one_uknw on Fri 5/Jun/09 3:18pm

Any other Trailstar owners up for a 12h team?
one_uknw
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 10 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby way_downsouth on Fri 9/Oct/09 8:17am

So who is smashing who this year?

Burkes vs RnR again? Likely winner?

Think I will be watching from the sidelines this year.
way_downsouth
User avatar
"Average at best"
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby ThingOne on Fri 9/Oct/09 8:20am

BLRT.. :thumbsup:
ThingOne
User avatar
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby bugle on Fri 9/Oct/09 8:52am

Hmmmmmm
bugle
User avatar
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby SlackBoy on Fri 9/Oct/09 10:34am

way_downsouth wrote:So who is smashing who this year?

Burkes vs RnR again? Likely winner?

Think I will be watching from the sidelines this year.

Only a burkes social team this year.
The Big movers and shakers will be the MIGHTY bushlove team. We might not win, but we will be the sexiest bitches there.
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby Monolith on Mon 2/Nov/09 2:59pm

So....

I think tiger will flat, Nicko will get lost (Then find the track again only for his crank to fall off), Angry will have to battle through hordes of horny women after his Mr. November shoot went public, Davo won't make it past the Buffet, and Slacky will blow as soon as he leaves the safety of the velodrome. Kah will be drunk befor ethe race starts.
Monolith
User avatar
"Look! I still walk away"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby sifter on Mon 2/Nov/09 3:01pm

I'm looking forward to this!
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby Nick_K on Mon 2/Nov/09 3:06pm

Monolith wrote:So....

I think tiger will flat, Nicko will get lost (Then find the track again only for his crank to fall off), Angry will have to battle through hordes of horny women after his Mr. November shoot went public, Davo won't make it past the Buffet, and Slacky will blow as soon as he leaves the safety of the velodrome. Kah will be drunk befor ethe race starts.


Sorry to disappoint but you couldn't pay me to do this race.

I'll be out doing some proper mtbing
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby BUSHLOVERACING on Mon 2/Nov/09 3:23pm

Nick_K wrote:
Monolith wrote:So....

I think tiger will flat, Nicko will get lost (Then find the track again only for his crank to fall off), Angry will have to battle through hordes of horny women after his Mr. November shoot went public, Davo won't make it past the Buffet, and Slacky will blow as soon as he leaves the safety of the velodrome. Kah will be drunk befor ethe race starts.


Sorry to disappoint but you couldn't pay me to do this race.

I'll be out doing some proper mtbing


$10,000 ?
BUSHLOVERACING
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby Joel on Mon 2/Nov/09 3:37pm

BUSHLOVERACING wrote:
Nick_K wrote:
Monolith wrote:So....

I think tiger will flat, Nicko will get lost (Then find the track again only for his crank to fall off), Angry will have to battle through hordes of horny women after his Mr. November shoot went public, Davo won't make it past the Buffet, and Slacky will blow as soon as he leaves the safety of the velodrome. Kah will be drunk befor ethe race starts.


Sorry to disappoint but you couldn't pay me to do this race.

I'll be out doing some proper mtbing


$10,000 ?

i heard bushlove was hosting pole dancers on the site?
Joel
User avatar
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby sifter on Mon 2/Nov/09 3:39pm

Joel wrote:
BUSHLOVERACING wrote:
Nick_K wrote:
Monolith wrote:So....

I think tiger will flat, Nicko will get lost (Then find the track again only for his crank to fall off), Angry will have to battle through hordes of horny women after his Mr. November shoot went public, Davo won't make it past the Buffet, and Slacky will blow as soon as he leaves the safety of the velodrome. Kah will be drunk befor ethe race starts.


Sorry to disappoint but you couldn't pay me to do this race.

I'll be out doing some proper mtbing


$10,000 ?

ive been engaged by bushlove to pole dance on the site!


:0
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby Joel on Mon 2/Nov/09 3:47pm

sifter wrote:
Joel wrote:
BUSHLOVERACING wrote:
Nick_K wrote:
Monolith wrote:So....

I think tiger will flat, Nicko will get lost (Then find the track again only for his crank to fall off), Angry will have to battle through hordes of horny women after his Mr. November shoot went public, Davo won't make it past the Buffet, and Slacky will blow as soon as he leaves the safety of the velodrome. Kah will be drunk befor ethe race starts.


Sorry to disappoint but you couldn't pay me to do this race.

I'll be out doing some proper mtbing


$10,000 ?

ive been engaged by bushlove to pole dance on the site!


:0

you will get a free pole dance, big boy. :love:
Joel
User avatar
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby sifter on Mon 2/Nov/09 3:49pm

Joel wrote:
sifter wrote:
Joel wrote:
BUSHLOVERACING wrote:
Nick_K wrote:
Monolith wrote:So....

I think tiger will flat, Nicko will get lost (Then find the track again only for his crank to fall off), Angry will have to battle through hordes of horny women after his Mr. November shoot went public, Davo won't make it past the Buffet, and Slacky will blow as soon as he leaves the safety of the velodrome. Kah will be drunk befor ethe race starts.


Sorry to disappoint but you couldn't pay me to do this race.

I'll be out doing some proper mtbing


$10,000 ?

ive been engaged by bushlove to pole dance on the site!


:0

you will get a free pole dance, big boy. :love:


I'll bring the pole! :D
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Re: Wild Wellington Mtb Relay

Postby Monolith on Mon 2/Nov/09 4:49pm

Nick_K wrote:I'll be out doing some proper mtbing


WAT EVA.

You'll probably go for a ride on your fixie somewhere :D
Monolith
User avatar
"Look! I still walk away"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Events | Featured Events | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Wellington | Wellington Region - Latest Posts

Who is online

59 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], matnz and 54 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle