What in your opinion is the main reason for the rise in violent crime?

"Generation naughty-corner" is growing into adulthood
22%
Growing inequality in society
9%
The increased availability of alcohol
2%
Videogames and other violent media
5%
The decline of religious instruction in morality
14%
P
7%
Our broken justice system going soft on criminals
17%
It isn't rising, reported crime is
19%
Other (please explain)
5%

Total voters : 58

Re: Why Is Violent Crime On The Rise?

Postby j2hyde on Fri 9/Apr/10 8:46am

cruiser wrote:
j2hyde wrote:The feminisation of society has a lot to answer for. Young men no longer have socially acceptable outlets for their natural male physicality or competitive nature. It's no wonder that this gender identity crises has precipitated a rise in violent crime.

I'd hardly say society is feminised...there are plenty of socially acceptable outlets for competition and aggression from so-called testosterone build up.

That's because you're under the thumb buddy. When was the last time you did any good old fashioned rape, murder and pillage?

The Roman empire was the pinnacle of civilisation, everything since has been shit.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby cruiser on Fri 9/Apr/10 3:51pm

j2hyde wrote:
cruiser wrote:
j2hyde wrote:The feminisation of society has a lot to answer for. Young men no longer have socially acceptable outlets for their natural male physicality or competitive nature. It's no wonder that this gender identity crises has precipitated a rise in violent crime.

I'd hardly say society is feminised...there are plenty of socially acceptable outlets for competition and aggression from so-called testosterone build up.

That's because you're under the thumb buddy. When was the last time you did any good old fashioned rape, murder and pillage?

The Roman empire was the pinnacle of civilisation, everything since has been shit.

Sorry to hear your life is incomplete based on not being able to rape and murder.
What you call natural male physicality, I call ego-oriented small-man syndrome. S'pose you got a big V8 too? What's funny is you don't fool anyone, we all know what's underneath....
cruiser
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby SlackBoy on Fri 9/Apr/10 5:05pm

cruiser wrote:
j2hyde wrote:
cruiser wrote:

Sorry to hear your life is incomplete based on not being able to rape and murder.
What you call natural male physicality, I call ego-oriented small-man syndrome. S'pose you got a big V8 too? What's funny is you don't fool anyone, we all know what's underneath....
Violent crime is on the rise due to reets not being able to grasp humour.
SlackBoy
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Fri 9/Apr/10 5:14pm

things like this won't be helping.
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Oli on Fri 9/Apr/10 8:09pm

cruiser wrote:
j2hyde wrote:
cruiser wrote:

:D
Oli
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby j2hyde on Sat 10/Apr/10 5:49pm

I wanted a V8 but mum wouldn't let me :(
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby bubbaa on Tue 13/Apr/10 8:50pm

Henry Dorset Case wrote:Image