This topic has not been added to any channels. This will make it hard for users to find. Type relevant channels into the Add Channel box to add them.

Postby |ncary on Wed 21/Sep/05 1:54pm

Lmao, give randy a kick today, that's the last step in the 12 step program!
|ncary
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby psychavoc on Wed 21/Sep/05 2:02pm

Hmmmm. Perhaps it wasn't the best summary of last years Nats rounds, but it was the only one I could find :blush:
psychavoc
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Clarky on Wed 21/Sep/05 2:06pm

anythingevil wrote:
Clarkster wrote:
anythingevil wrote:holy great ball's of cheese thats my close'ist town [nelson]

cheers for that have to email my friends in BC tell 'em' to get there butts over here!
oh yeh i have no idea where half those towns are must have to go to the info centre get maps

cya ;)

Mate, pat your Mum on the back, and tell her the World Champs will be in Rotorua, New Zealand in 2006!! :)

yep she's guna be here for that i'll make sure ;)
cheers for info looks like NZ has some pretty rad tracks and not full bore speedy gonzaly........................ beep beep {i had to do that :D} like the states you have jumps and drops every where :paranoid:

Does your Mum get a cool jersey to wear at races?
Clarky
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby anythingevil on Wed 21/Sep/05 3:24pm

Clarkster wrote:
anythingevil wrote:
Clarkster wrote:
anythingevil wrote:holy great ball's of cheese thats my close'ist town [nelson]

cheers for that have to email my friends in BC tell 'em' to get there butts over here!
oh yeh i have no idea where half those towns are must have to go to the info centre get maps

cya ;)

Mate, pat your Mum on the back, and tell her the World Champs will be in Rotorua, New Zealand in 2006!! :)

yep she's guna be here for that i'll make sure ;)
cheers for info looks like NZ has some pretty rad tracks and not full bore speedy gonzaly........................ beep beep {i had to do that :D} like the states you have
jumps and drops every where :paranoid:

Does your Mum get a cool jersey to wear at races?

sadly no not as cool as the rainbow one :( but in my book's they are pretty rad! she's had a few troy lee design 1's a couple of fox, a real nice bright orange fox one. :thumbsup:
anythingevil
Member for: 13 years 2 months

- Latest Posts