Re: Which One Is Beter Internal Drivers Or Normal Externaldriver

Postby bubbaa on Wed 19/May/10 6:22pm

Excuse me for saying but i'm thinking that depending on gender and preferences being specific types of gork may not be an entirely bad attribute :love:
bubbaa
"bite me"
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Postby cooper770 on Wed 19/May/10 8:09pm

Main Entry: gork
Pronunciation: \ˈgȯrk\
Function: noun
medical slang usually disparaging : a terminal patient whose brain is nonfunctional and the rest of whose body can be kept functioning only by the extensive use of mechanical devices and nutrient solutions
—gorked \ˈgȯrkt\ adjective, medical slang usually disparaging

Acronym for "God Only Really Knows" - Medical slang for someone who has suffered a traumatic head injury and is comatose or in a persistent vegetative state.
This guy was shot in the head. He's never going to come out of his coma. He's a gork now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gilan-Gork/70442174904

Gork and Mork are twin deities worshipped by the Greenskins. There are distinct differences between Gork and Mork, similar as they may be. Worshipers of Gork and Mork claim that one is mean, the other one meaner, one god will hit you whilst you aren't looking the other will hit you while you are. The god's spheres of influence follow this philosophy: Gork is the god of cunning brutality, while Mork is the god of brutal cunning.
Gork and Mork, more so than any other god in the Warhammer World (apart from the Chaos gods), are known to frequently intervene with the lives of Greenskins. Gork and Mork are widely believed to aid particular Greenskin followers in battle, in some cases even manifesting themselves physically to step on their enemies!
"Gork be fighty, but cunnin.... an Mork iz cunnin, but fighty!"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gork/179155159725

Google returned 174,000 pages with a grokgork reference, to continue would I imagine render one to become a gork, but then the reality is the God only really knows such things
cooper770
"Enjoy the sandpit Kids, some of us have left Kindy."
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Postby bubbaa on Wed 19/May/10 10:45pm

fail. clear from this thread that a gork is a south american marsupial that stares at hot women.other definitions are from foreign inferior facebook types :blink:
bubbaa
"bite me"
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Europe | Italy | Regions - Latest Posts