Which is New Zealand's most racist city?

Auckland
2%
Christchurch
60%
Wellington
No votes
Hamilton
2%
Tauranga
No votes
Dunedin
No votes
Palmerston
2%
Hastings
No votes
Nelson
10%
Napier
No votes
Rotorua
8%
New Plymouth
No votes
Whangarei
No votes
Invercargill
6%
Wanganui
8%
Gisborne
2%

Total voters : 50

Re: Which Is New Zealand's Most Racist City?

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Fri 18/Sep/09 4:38pm

If Timaru is a city, then shithole Timaru is it.
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby Lynskey on Fri 18/Sep/09 4:50pm

Yogi wrote:Several years ago when I was living in Christchurch and there were the anti racism marches in Cathedral Square, the office lady at work was trying to convince me that Christchurch wasn't a racist city.... "and if those bloody asians don't like it, they should bugger off back to their own country".

:eh: :lol:

I vote Christchurch.

Hahahahaha, love it! :thumbsup:
Lynskey
"Ah yes the tossers certainly come out late at night.."
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Fri 18/Sep/09 5:19pm

Lynskey wrote:
Yogi wrote:Several years ago when I was living in Christchurch and there were the anti racism marches in Cathedral Square, the office lady at work was trying to convince me that Christchurch wasn't a racist city.... "and if those bloody asians don't like it, they should bugger off back to their own country".

:eh: :lol:

I vote Christchurch.

Hahahahaha, love it! :thumbsup:

I live in Christchurch and I fail to see the irony or the humour in that obviously factual statement.
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby fatwombat on Sat 19/Sep/09 9:44pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
happybaboon wrote:I think that in Christchurch they just hate outsiders regardless of their race.

It's because Christchurch is in a temporal distortion which means that it is perpetually 1978 here.

I think you got a typo there, you got the century wrong - I'm sure you meant to type 1878. But I think I agree with HB, they are more xenophobic than racist. The redneck hicks in Nelson, by contrast, hate people based on skin colour and other ethnic distinguishers, which is what racism is. I think if we could transport Nelson through space and time to 1950s Alabama, it would provide a cultural improvement to both Alabama and NZ!

But I'm starting to ask myself why E Dog keeps putting up these racism discussions: now I see he is from Chch, I suspect it is because he wants to recruit people for the KKKK (that's the Kristchurch Ku Klux Klan). :huh:
fatwombat
"Our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Goethe"
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Postby Iseneye on Sun 20/Sep/09 7:25am

I think you got a typo there, you got the century wrong - I'm sure you meant to type 1878. But I think I agree with HB, they are more xenophobic than racist. The redneck hicks in Nelson, by contrast, hate people based on skin colour and other ethnic distinguishers, which is what racism is. I think if we could transport Nelson through space and time to 1950s Alabama, it would provide a cultural improvement to both Alabama and NZ!

It's because we don't want any cheeky darkies poaching our spectacular tracks. In unrelated news there was a blackout in Nelson last night. It's alright now though because the cops shot him. Badoom-kish.

On a more serious note Christchurch trumps Nelson any day:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2883013 ... arden-City
Iseneye
Member for: 8 years 8 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Sun 20/Sep/09 10:46am

fatwombat wrote:But I'm starting to ask myself why E Dog keeps putting up these racism discussions: now I see he is from Chch, I suspect it is because he wants to recruit people for the KKKK (that's the Kristchurch Ku Klux Klan). :huh:
Butbutbut...
E Dogg in another thread wrote: It is because I is Black
:butbut:
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts