Postby j2hyde on Tue 30/Dec/08 12:17am

happybaboon wrote:
The polite thing to do would have been to ask the Palestinian Authority to hand over those they alleged fired rockets so that they could be put before a judge. Sure, the Palestinians might have said no... But Israel didn't even bother to ask. They just went right on in and dropped massive bombs on whatever the fuck they felt like dropping bombs o

What fucking planet are you on?

The Palestinian Authority (a longstanding joke in any case) doesn't exist in Gaza. It's run totallly by Hamas - a well established terrorist organisation. There is no rule of law, there are no police. Israell and about half the worlds nations have been asking Hamas to cease the rocket attacks for the last year. Hamas (backed by Iran) have been begging for a flogging, they've been doing all they can to provoke one, they refuse to even consider a ceasefire - that's the whole point.

The last thing Isreal needs is a shoing, they're the least fucked thing in the whole middle east.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby happybaboon on Tue 30/Dec/08 12:32am

j2hyde wrote:
happybaboon wrote:
The polite thing to do would have been to ask the Palestinian Authority to hand over those they alleged fired rockets so that they could be put before a judge. Sure, the Palestinians might have said no... But Israel didn't even bother to ask. They just went right on in and dropped massive bombs on whatever the fuck they felt like dropping bombs o

What fucking planet are you on?

The Palestinian Authority (a longstanding joke in any case) doesn't exist in Gaza. It's run totallly by Hamas - a well established terrorist organisation. There is no rule of law, there are no police. Israell and about half the worlds nations have been asking Hamas to cease the rocket attacks for the last year. Hamas (backed by Iran) have been begging for a flogging, they've been doing all they can to provoke one, they refuse to even consider a ceasefire - that's the whole point.

The last thing Isreal needs is a shoing, they're the least fucked thing in the whole middle east.

You're right. Rather than seeking peaceful and lawful retribution against those who'd attacked them it is far better for them to drop bombs on children. That'll stop the Arabs from being angry for sure!!! Sure, the world has been asking Hamas to stop attacking Israel. But lets not forget that we've also been asking Israel to stop attacking Palestine for decades. If Israel don't listen and continue to attack Palestine then I cannot blame Hamas or any Palestinian for standing up to them.

The PA does exist at least in part in Gaza. Remember that the PA is controlled by Hamas, so to some extent they are one in the same.

Hamas are terrorists? Perhaps before you use the T word you could tell me... What is a terrorist? .... Hamas allegedly fires a few rockets at Israel. They also build schools, hospitals, accept foreign aid and attempt to maintain law and order. Conversely, Israel drops massive fucking bombs on Palestine. They also build schools, hospitals, accept foreign aid and attempt to maintain law and order. If Hamas are terrorists then Kadima are terrorists too.

Israel = a bitter, angry little kid with a chip on his shoulder and an insane uncle who's given them a big fucking gun and told him to go shoot those who he thinks have wronged him in the past.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby j2hyde on Tue 30/Dec/08 12:54am

Peaceful and lawful retribution! Ha! Thats pretty funny. You live in such a black and white world, too bad it doesn't exist outside your head. You should try getting out sometime. If you ever do, go somewhere genuinely poor and shit and find out what desperation actually looks like.
j2hyde

Postby happybaboon on Tue 30/Dec/08 1:00am

My point (again) is that Israel didn't even try to resolve this dispute peacefully. Nor did they even try to resolve it with any discretion - they went straight to bombing the fuck out of thousands of people.

There's no fucking way that a few piddly little rockets that hardly ever kill anyone can justify killing 300 people almost entirely at random. That's not self defence. It's not even retribution - it's just filthy old mass murder.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby pissface on Tue 30/Dec/08 2:20am

go on argue some more, it'll make a world of difference
pissface
"Boneshaker"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby wachtourak on Tue 30/Dec/08 10:03am

Iran should give Hamas a nuke, USA should give Israel a nuke, and we can see who can figure out how to work a nuke faster, dirty arabs or dirty jews. They could make a reality TV show out of it.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Malcy on Tue 30/Dec/08 1:56pm

pissface wrote: go on argue some more, it'll make a world of difference

ESPECIALLY on the internet!! :D
Malcy

Postby Bigfoot on Tue 30/Dec/08 3:09pm

This started as an amusing thread and now its all full of dick measuring... STFU.

Right on PF.
Bigfoot
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby j2hyde on Tue 30/Dec/08 3:12pm

Bigfoot wrote: This started as an amusing thread and now its all full of dick measuring... STFU.

Just like most other threads.
j2hyde

Postby Malcy on Tue 30/Dec/08 4:09pm

what would Vorb be without it?
Malcy

Postby wachtourak on Tue 30/Dec/08 4:37pm

Bigfoot wrote: This started as an amusing thread and now its all full of dick measuring... STFU.

Right on PF.

My cock is bigger anyway so youse should all just not bother
wachtourak
"IMDABES"

Postby Bigfoot on Tue 30/Dec/08 8:04pm

It's true, I am barely a man...
Bigfoot

Postby Lamedoggo on Tue 30/Dec/08 8:08pm

Malcy wrote: what would Vorb be without it?
:lol:

Its funny cause its true.
Lamedoggo
"Like Elmo but without the fluff."
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby Bigfoot on Tue 30/Dec/08 8:09pm

Most of it is funny... or at least funny in how sad it is :D
Bigfoot

Postby pissface on Tue 30/Dec/08 8:51pm

interesting
pissface
"Boneshaker"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

International Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts