Postby Kyle on Mon 25/Sep/06 9:36am

At ze secret Dirtjumps. Funnily enough the hospital is just out of shot to the right obscured by the trees and lighting. Maybe 250m max, sirens/ambulances going past are common.

{Edit} Cos I'm a tard and couldn't add a pic.
mt#Sean is poos.JPG
Degenerate BMX'er I made ride a real bike.
Last edited by Kyle on Mon 25/Sep/06 9:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle
User avatar
"Rated R for pervasive extreme drug use and related bizarre behavior, strong language, and brief nudity"
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Scotty on Mon 25/Sep/06 9:50am

Stun wrote:
Percy Pig wrote:
XTC1 wrote: If you go up towards Flying Nun from the Kiwi then theres a small stop off point on your left (like 30m past the point where Flying nun comes back onto the road) and then just head towards the sea haha you down the hill and its go like 8 hairpin turns and lots of rocks to climb over and its Fo Shizzle!


Yes, that track is cool! :thumbsup:

Yesterday I went and shuttled Pulp Traction and Capt. Thomas on the Yeti Of Doom, after 3 runs I was knackered, its a long long way down them at Warp 9! :cool:


You have a Yeti of Doom now? :eh:

I rode Bethunes with Dropkick on Saturday...
I was feeling crap so I let the skinny whippit ride off into the distance a few times :blush:
But after we'd ridden all the tracks I went back and re-rode the trails and felt much better.
Then on Sunday I rode Whare Flat.
4 dabs on Snakes and Ladders and one dumb arsed crash on the teeter-totter :blush:
Then I rode up and came down the moto-x trail bit (no idea what it's called) twice.
Fun day :thumbsup:

See? there IS riding in Dunedin! :lol:
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby mundi on Mon 25/Sep/06 9:55am

faceplant wrote:
Stun wrote:
Percy Pig wrote:
XTC1 wrote: If you go up towards Flying Nun from the Kiwi then theres a small stop off point on your left (like 30m past the point where Flying nun comes back onto the road) and then just head towards the sea haha you down the hill and its go like 8 hairpin turns and lots of rocks to climb over and its Fo Shizzle!


Yes, that track is cool! :thumbsup:

Yesterday I went and shuttled Pulp Traction and Capt. Thomas on the Yeti Of Doom, after 3 runs I was knackered, its a long long way down them at Warp 9! :cool:


You have a Yeti of Doom now? :eh:

I rode Bethunes with Dropkick on Saturday...
I was feeling crap so I let the skinny whippit ride off into the distance a few times :blush:
But after we'd ridden all the tracks I went back and re-rode the trails and felt much better.
Then on Sunday I rode Whare Flat.
4 dabs on Snakes and Ladders and one dumb arsed crash on the teeter-totter :blush:
Then I rode up and came down the moto-x trail bit (no idea what it's called) twice.
Fun day :thumbsup:

See? there IS riding in Dunedin! :lol:


Indeed there is!

There is also riding in wanaka, which is where I was all weekend!
mundi
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby VERT on Mon 25/Sep/06 10:00am

gravity_sucks wrote:
VERT wrote: I rode up and down Mt Vic 5 times - in the morning some with the pnp pre ride and then on a different bike in the afternoon some

far out didnt you have something better to do? but big ups for riding the hills so much :thumbsup:



heh? what do you mean? Do you not enjoy riding bikes?

Better things to do than riding bikes?... hmmmm can't really think of anything else

ps Mt Vic Rocks!! It dont take long to ride to the top for plenty of fun downhills

+ I have a race there this Sunday :)
VERT
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby weathy on Mon 25/Sep/06 10:05am

I met Stun on Saturday!

Today, I am going to go to Whare Flat and build some more track. I may possibly go and do a run of Signal this morning.
weathy
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby mundi on Mon 25/Sep/06 10:08am

weathy wrote: I met Stun on Saturday!



And your alright? The rumours can't be true then!
Last edited by mundi on Mon 25/Sep/06 10:25am, edited 1 time in total.
mundi
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby happybaboon on Mon 25/Sep/06 10:10am

weathy wrote: I met Stun on Saturday!


It's scary the first time... But a mixture of lemon juice and dettol will have you smelling normal again in no time :thumbsup:
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Biddy on Mon 25/Sep/06 2:36pm

Hey Mundi- What are trail conditions like in Wanaka at the moment?? I want to go tomorrow..
Biddy
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby mundi on Mon 25/Sep/06 4:34pm

Biddy wrote: Hey Mundi- What are trail conditions like in Wanaka at the moment?? I want to go tomorrow..


They've had a wee bit of rain lately, not too much though, so there is a few puddles and slippy bits, but on the whole i'd say its very good.

I would definitley go if I were you!
mundi
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby hickie on Mon 25/Sep/06 5:45pm

Went down East Harbour park today, sucks in a northly and there isn't enough of this....
Image
hickie
User avatar
"I've got a singletrack mind..."
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby Andy01 on Mon 25/Sep/06 7:18pm

Fringe hill
Andy01
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby mundi on Mon 25/Sep/06 7:22pm

Signal Hill.

Was fricken awesome! Unseasonably warm, super dry but not so that it becomes dusty. Ripper!

Am loving the riding of bicycles!
mundi
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby TukitukiFREERIDER on Mon 25/Sep/06 8:00pm

yesturday i had shutles down the king of down (KOD) track out at aupounui in hawkesbay where i smashed my hand into a rock .that night i got a hole drilled in my finger nail which was suposed to releave the presure and now i think my thums infected ..
today some fullas from Napier (gareth and brook)came over to my djs and we did some jumps and i tried my new jump first time it was all good second time i dida meaty case and gave my rim a nice flat spot and a slight buckle last two times were sweet .........yea last two days been prety good
[CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER] [CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER]
[CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER]
new jump
Viewed 164 times -
[CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER] [CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER]
[CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER]
brook jumin
Viewed 162 times - Rating: 1/5
drilled.JPG
scary
TukitukiFREERIDER
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby hickie on Wed 27/Sep/06 7:43pm

Tried a nice little piece of single track in Korokoro for the first time. The signs said not suitable for bikes, but the sign writer obviously didn't know what they were talking about.
Image
hickie
User avatar
"I've got a singletrack mind..."
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby Al_Bushman on Wed 27/Sep/06 8:33pm

weathy wrote: I met Stun on Saturday!

Today, I am going to go to Whare Flat and build some more track. I may possibly go and do a run of Signal this morning.


Did he make moves on you? :hmmm:
Al_Bushman
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts

Who is online

57 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 54 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles