mx_mitch wrote:
mr_gtr wrote: Wil u splt it im keen on da rear shok,
]

Its a hardtail :angry:
split rear triangle?
dangerousdan
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby billicopter on Tue 22/Apr/08 11:48pm

I have an 07 Transition Coiler (rebranded as a kona because they are better)
billicopter
Member for: 10 years 11 months

Postby haggleman on Wed 23/Apr/08 12:06am

gnar im nly afta da inna toob keen to swap for sum v brake padz? mint oi

but in all seriousness, the bottlerocket looks (and from what i've been told, sounds) like the perfect do-it-all bike. Climbs, jumps, hucks, shreds roots and rocks. too bad I can't do any of that :D
haggleman
Member for: 9 years 10 months

Postby skeletor on Wed 23/Apr/08 8:51am

haggleman wrote:

but in all seriousness, the bottlerocket looks (and from what i've been told, sounds) like the perfect do-it-all bike. Climbs, jumps, hucks, shreds roots and rocks. too bad I can't do any of that :D

Unless you set them up to specifically be a climber, They HATE climbing. Or if you have uber strong legs and a masochistic streak it'll work :D
skeletor
"can has your sister?"
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Wed 23/Apr/08 8:57am

They're best when they're unbalanced :thumbsup:
Astoria Paranoia
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby haggleman on Wed 23/Apr/08 9:29am

skeletor wrote:
haggleman wrote:

Unless you set them up to specifically be a climber, They HATE climbing. Or if you have uber strong legs and a masochistic streak it'll work :D

I was lied to! :cry: Ah well, uber strong legs it will be! And super secret supreme ninja out-of-the-saddle pushpush technique!
haggleman

Postby HuntawayFR on Wed 23/Apr/08 9:33am

skeletor wrote:
haggleman wrote:

not to mention the 3 ft long seatpost you'll need to :crazy:
HuntawayFR
Member for: 10 years 11 months

Postby dangerousdan on Wed 23/Apr/08 11:20am

haggleman wrote:
skeletor wrote:
haggleman wrote:

I was lied to! :cry: Ah well, uber strong legs it will be! And super secret supreme ninja out-of-the-saddle pushpush technique!

you got one? :eh:
dangerousdan
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby haggleman on Wed 23/Apr/08 2:47pm

dangerousdan wrote:
haggleman wrote:
skeletor wrote:
haggleman wrote:

you got one? :eh:

I wish. Saving the pushpush technique for when i steal/borrow/find/canhardlyafford one.
haggleman

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts