What sort of mythological/biblical evil creature is Christine Rankin?

Demon - general
15%
Demon - succubus
31%
Imp
10%
Goblin
13%
Zombie
13%
Gremlin
13%
Ogre
15%
Troll
26%
Vampire
21%
Werewolf
10%
Yeti
8%
Dragon
8%
Catholic Priest
33%
Other
21%

Total voters : 39

Re: What Sort(s) Of Mythological Evil Being Is Christine Rankin?

Postby Scotty on Mon 18/May/09 9:11pm

She...just...won't....DIE!
Scotty
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Mon 18/May/09 9:35pm

Scotty wrote:She...just...won't....DIE!

Sort of why I think she must be some sort of mythological creature. Most mythological creatures are very difficult to kill. I don't know how you'd even begin to go about killing any one of the creatures in the list (apart from vampires and werewolves, if she's one of them then you can relax 'cos I know how we can kill her).
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Nick_K on Mon 18/May/09 9:51pm

Succubus crossed with a she devil. She is pure unadulterated evil.

I'm starting to think National put her in the family commission role to out her pure evilness. There complete incompetence and lack of foresight is probably the more likely option.
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Tue 19/May/09 2:01pm

:thumbsup: I LIKE her (but am feeling very lonely right about now :blush: )
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Postby swtchbckr on Tue 19/May/09 2:01pm

Kyle wrote:Harpy.

:withstupid:
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby one_uknw on Tue 19/May/09 3:55pm

"Other" Straight up dog

Special place in hell, with Pauline Hanson
one_uknw
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby Nick_K on Tue 19/May/09 5:37pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote::thumbsup: I LIKE her (but am feeling very lonely right about now :blush: )

Why am I not surprised?
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Tue 19/May/09 6:27pm

Ok guys and dolls leave out the mythical creature stuff and spell out in some objective way why she is a 'bad' person and why she's unfit for the new position?
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 19/May/09 6:29pm

How could anyone like her? It's unpossible. She is the least likeable person ever.

I'd rather be the meat in a sandwich of a Topp Twin and Saddam Hussein's corpse than be in the same room as Christine Rankin.
happybaboon

Postby happybaboon on Tue 19/May/09 6:34pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:Ok guys and dolls leave out the mythical creature stuff and spell out in some objective way why she is a 'bad' person and why she's unfit for the new position?

Last time she was in Government employment she wasted hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars flying her buddies to fancy resorts. And she publically supports the legalisation of parental assaults on children, despite now working for an organisation which specifically aims to reduce child abuse.

Oh, and she's onto her 4th husband (as is commonplace amongst members of her species she ate the other three alive when she had finished mating with them). Surely someone that shit at being in a family shouldn't be at the head of the "families commission".

Also she's an old lady who wears WAY too short skirts and uglyass dangly earrings.
happybaboon

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 19/May/09 6:37pm

happybaboon wrote:And she publically supports the legalisation of parental assaults on children

Umm, no. She supports the right of parents to smack their children, denying that it is assault. A big difference that you consistently fudge in your ridiculous straw man.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby Chickie on Tue 19/May/09 6:39pm

I think she is a which and with that blonde haircolour related to the Malfoy family
Chickie
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby kiaorakid on Tue 19/May/09 8:09pm

happybaboon wrote:And she publically supports the legalisation of parental assaults on children, despite now working for an organisation which specifically aims to reduce child abuse.

Mate, there's over 75% of us parents who support 'assaulting' our children... As if banning smacking is going to have the slightest impact on child abuse :rolleyes: Once again, good people get punished while the crims get off scott free... no thanks to people like you :hmmm:
kiaorakid
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby Oli on Tue 19/May/09 8:14pm

"Good people" aren't being punished, but bad people have less justification for their acts of violence when they appear in front of a court. And 75% of parents? I don't believe that for a nano-second.
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby nostromo on Tue 19/May/09 9:22pm

kiaorakid wrote:
happybaboon wrote:And she publically supports the legalisation of parental assaults on children, despite now working for an organisation which specifically aims to reduce child abuse.

Mate, there's over 75% of us parents who support 'assaulting' our children... As if banning smacking is going to have the slightest impact on child abuse :rolleyes: Once again, good people get punished while the crims get off scott free... no thanks to people like you :hmmm:

Yeah what Oli said, good people are not being punished, I don't think anyone has yet? Theres one case before the courts right now, however its actually not a test of the law as the charges are being denied (that the guy punched his kid in the face).

Whether you agree with smacking or not the old law allowed people to legally abuse their children above and beyond the level of smacking. Surely you don't think that is acceptable :(
nostromo
":-("
Member for: 11 years 6 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts