What did Key say to Banks?

Something politically embarrassing about the terms of a deal between ACT and National.
15%
Details of a previous steamy love affair between the two.
12%
How both think that Brash is a wanker.
33%
About how Banks and Key are members of a race of lizard men determined to take over the world.
33%
Other.
6%

Total voters : 33

Re: What Did Key Say To Banks?

Postby Simonius_Titius on Wed 16/Nov/11 4:55pm

Astoria Paranoia wrote:So when is Key gonna get cheerleaders like his Russian counterpart?

Would definitely work in his favour :)

Delightful, but too lightweight and single-purpose for these serious times.

Our Great Leader needs cheerleaders who can excite the male onlookers, inspire the women and defend the PM against the populace during difficult times.

NK Militaristic Girls Marching Band korea.jpg
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 8 years 0 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 16/Nov/11 6:04pm

Dman wrote:They probably just chatted about the weather.... :blink: exciting stuff! :hmmm:

Yeah, that's definitely why Key looks so rattled over this. Even though it's likely to be pretty trivial, I'm really interested in hearing what he said that he's so concerned about. :D
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby Scotty on Wed 16/Nov/11 6:11pm

New Zealand media doing some epic trolling of the politicos tonight. John Banks speaking in third person under pressure brings the lulz
Scotty
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 16/Nov/11 6:14pm

Scotty wrote:New Zealand media doing some epic trolling of the politicos tonight. John Banks speaking in third person under pressure brings the lulz

Finally a decent bit of entertainment out of this thing. :D
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 16/Nov/11 8:22pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
Scotty wrote:New Zealand media doing some epic trolling of the politicos tonight. John Banks speaking in third person under pressure brings the lulz

I've got 3 theories. Either
1)Its a move of Machivellian brilliance by Key/National to take the heat off the fact that they don't want to do issues and ride the election out on brand Keytm;
2)John's popularity has gone to his head and he believes the (possibly) accidental taping of him and the older dodgier looking John talking about the weather; or
3)One of them genuinely said something really dumb and will have to eat it if the truth comes out.

Either way JK looks more like a douche than normal. YOU'RE THE PM AND A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE, GET SOMEONE TO TAILOR YOUR SUITS SO THEY ACTUALL FIT YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ACCOUNTANT FROM WESTPORT!!!!!!!!
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 16/Nov/11 8:27pm

CrustyMTB wrote:1)Its a move of Machivellian brilliance by Key/National to take the heat off the fact that they don't want to do issues and ride the election out on brand Key

Someone raised this in something I read today, but I really don't credit Key or his handlers with that much cunning. I'm always reluctant to attribute intelligence as an explanation where stupidity will do the job.

We're definitely sleep walking through this election though. It seems like democracy is just to much effort for the populace.
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 16/Nov/11 8:45pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:1)Its a move of Machivellian brilliance by Key/National to take the heat off the fact that they don't want to do issues and ride the election out on brand Key

Someone raised this in something I read today, but I really don't credit Key or his handlers with that much cunning. I'm always reluctant to attribute intelligence as an explanation where stupidity will do the job.

We're definitely sleep walking through this election though. It seems like democracy is just to much effort for the populace.
I agree, both National and the electorate are too stupid to be allowed responsibility for anything more complex than the tele remote.

But his suits, for fuck sake, Russell Norman and John Banks are better dressed than the PM. That's just plain wrong!!
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""

Postby Mickyfinn on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:04pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:

I've got 3 theories. Either
1)Its a move of Machivellian brilliance by Key/National to take the heat off the fact that they don't want to do issues and ride the election out on brand Keytm;
2)John's popularity has gone to his head and he believes the (possibly) accidental taping of him and the older dodgier looking John talking about the weather; or
3)One of them genuinely said something really dumb and will have to eat it if the truth comes out.

Either way JK looks more like a douche than normal. YOU'RE THE PM AND A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE, GET SOMEONE TO TAILOR YOUR SUITS SO THEY ACTUALL FIT YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ACCOUNTANT FROM WESTPORT!!!!!!!!

come on thats not fair he is as stylish as your most stylish Kiwi
Mickyfinn
Member for: 7 years 8 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:11pm

Mickyfinn wrote:come on thats not fair he is as stylish as your most stylish Kiwi

If readers had not yet worked this out, this post is part of Micky's "New Zealanders are such unsophisticated yokels" series of posts. The whole impression of this series of posts is rather let down by Micky's inability to spell and use correct punctuation, and the reasonable inference from this that he is in fact a moron.
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby Oli on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:36pm

Newsflash: John Key has moved to Egypt and is now the Minister of de Nile.
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby AJK on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:43pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:...he is in fact a moron.

That's awfully charitable of you.
AJK
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Postby bugle on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:52pm

How about "After the election we will dance naked together on Dons grave"
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:54pm

bugle wrote:How about "After the election we will dance naked together on Dons grave"
I think they don't want the people to know which one will bring the lube.
CrustyMTB

Postby BrokenKonaRider on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:26pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote: he is in fact a moron.

A simple farmer too? A person of the land?

BrokenKonaRider
"Pants"
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Mickyfinn on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:27pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
Mickyfinn wrote:come on thats not fair he is as stylish as your most stylish Kiwi

If readers had not yet worked this out, this post is part of Micky's "New Zealanders are such unsophisticated yokels" series of posts. The whole impression of this series of posts is rather let down by Micky's inability to spell and use correct punctuation, and the reasonable inference from this that he is in fact a moron.

I am a moron
Mickyfinn
Member for: 7 years 8 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts