Postby Tama on Tue 25/Dec/01 9:46pm

What can we do about Roadies?

OK lads and lasses. It's time to play with the new Foam. I'm still getting my head around the vast Foam Engine which sits behind this.

To start things rolling I thought to myself "Let's bait some roadies" - Why? Well my flatmate has been leaving his damn roadie mags in the lounge and I had a bit of a read whilst I was shovelling dinner into my mouth...

They're Freaks! I mean honestly... How can they make riding bikes so serious and unfun (for want of a better word)

So - What can we do about Roadies?
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Jono on Wed 26/Dec/01 2:32am

What I reckon we should do it steal their factory outfits, and then give them (the clothes, not the roadies) to wheels. That way he can be sure that he won't come out on a ride with a garish concoction of blinding treachery that we haven't seen yet...
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"

Postby littleman on Thu 27/Dec/01 10:42am

:0 they need good lovin or one day that quiet nice flatmate might get a gas powered semi-auto M16 and stalk room to room pumping round after round into his/her unsuspecting flatmates........
it might be while you sleep
or when you open your door in the morning or while making you toast
or perhaps he/she has taken to pissing on your bed and blaming the cat...it could happen
littleman

Postby Tama on Thu 27/Dec/01 11:32am

Woudn't the UMP be a better choice of weapon for going postal? Or perhaps the SPA6?

We're only trying to get you away from your roadie leaning 'cos we care ...  :p

But not in that way... So voting for "Seduce and Shag" isn't going to make me come around with a box of chocolates (I voted for the iron bar)
Tama

Postby littleman on Thu 27/Dec/01 12:30pm

:D maybe i'll kick your door in and lob in a grenade, then once you have banged your self up and staggered out i'll pop you twice in the back of the head with the desert eagle cockroach style.
and then shave your legs and pop a rodie cap on whats left of your head
.....dude this proberly dosen't make sense to anyone else
hehe
littleman

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 27/Dec/01 1:37pm

littleman, put the epo vials aways, they making u crazy :D
SlackBoy

Postby littleman on Thu 27/Dec/01 2:30pm

i was crazy way before the EPO :p
littleman

Postby Jono on Sun 30/Dec/01 6:30am

hence the fully dodgy banana lovin' action going down in his photo...

Jono

ps chris: I was discussing with tama about getting involved in a UT frag fest with you guys sometime. You going to be around over the next couple of days? (or should we wait until tama gets back)...
Jono

Postby littleman on Mon 31/Dec/01 11:22am

:) better wait till tama gets back, i'm not the best with that sort off stuff, plus i will be all over the place till the 3rd
have a good new year
kill ya later
cb
littleman

Postby Fraser on Thu 3/Jan/02 7:39pm

I could put some diesel on a  corner of a decent? They are having a big gathering after new years in Wellington. I could get some nice pictures  if we could get hold of some small animals , set them off just before a sprint. Peter Jackson would be proud. Might rub the spca up the wrong way. :)
Fraser

Postby SlackBoy on Fri 4/Jan/02 1:11am

One for Fraser to do.
Turn up to one of the stages of the tour of welly, perferably somewhere hilly, near the top just where the be be really broken, sitting on deck chairs, with a chilly full of beers, and screaming ya head of with various derogatory comments about pedaling and other bad things about roadies.
I won't go into further detail to save chris from emotional turmoil.

This could herald the return of the one true "Spectating God!!", Fraser (shit that bus is close) Wright :thumbsup:
SlackBoy

Postby Jono on Sat 5/Jan/02 5:11am

Hang on - wasn't it fraser and chris sitting on a couch during the citizens race at the world cup in wellyton? Near the top of mount vic - they saw me coming (on the pretense of "I'll see how the other marshalls are going and ride around", I got turned into the tail-end charlie) - and started yellinging that I could catch the roadie who was half way up the road. So I sprinted my guts out, nearly caught him, and then he heard me and sprinted off :angry: . Probably didn't want to get passed by someone on knobbly tires :)

Jono
Jono

Postby Tama on Fri 25/Jan/02 9:07am

What a lot of lovely people we are - after 10 votes no-one has gone for the "run them over in your car" option - perhaps we are heading towards a new level of understanding with roadies and their ilk - Group Hug

Of course after the whole "Guy Hepworth Thing" roadies need all the love they can get...
Tama

Postby Hoz on Fri 25/Jan/02 9:49am

hot roadie chics......Mmmmmmmmm

I got nuthin but lotsa lovin' for them :) (oops, did I say that out loud?) :eh:
Hoz

Postby Nathan on Fri 25/Jan/02 11:01am

I am with Hoz on this one. I saw a stuner yesterday after work and almost drove through a red light. :blush:
But it is just the Old Fashioned Romantic side of my personality. :satan:
Nathan

Sifting - Latest Posts