Re: Whangarei Trail Builds

Postby The_Quinsta on Sat 8/Mar/14 7:47am

Build today , Ressa, be at the gate at 2:50 pm, will drive up and in beside water tank and right up to the Ressa gap jump...! rake is needed and gloves
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Sat 22/Mar/14 12:25pm

Build today, cleaning up the mess we left from last weeks massacre, should be looking sweet afterwards, 1pm... at the gate
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"

Postby The_Quinsta on Sat 12/Apr/14 6:59am

Build today around Drop track, will be clearing the sides , just a lot of scrub hanging over onto the track, Weather looking good to so we will get some runs in! 3pm
The_Quinsta

Postby The_Quinsta on Sat 26/Apr/14 7:48am

continue rebuilding the berm on Tuna today, just need to chuck some dirt around, bit of damp around... should be good for it. 3pm

EDIT: tomorrow morning now, will post up a time this evening
The_Quinsta

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 12/May/14 7:53pm

Good build this Saturday, we have gone into Winter mode, so we can get stuck into rebuilding jumps landers and berms, will also look into building new additions to the tracks also. We have got on top of the gorse for now, over the winter we will be still hitting it hard, but mainly concentrating on rebuilding.

This weekend coming we will be back on lower Taniwha, and it will be on the Sunday probably in the mid morning!
The_Quinsta

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Trail Building | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts