Whangarei Sunday Organised Rides....

Postby blackadder63 on Sat 10/May/08 5:58pm

Hi guys, does anyone have an idea of if there is a organised ride tomorrow? :)
blackadder63
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Sat 10/May/08 9:08pm

Dunno, what type XC Dh etc im concentrating on building and staying clear of the bike over wet months except to ride in the new track we have started to build, probably someone riding out glenbervie, but it depends on what your into :eh: :thumbsup:
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby blackadder63 on Sun 11/May/08 7:22am

There are often XC rides at various locations....Pari, Sandy Bay, Onerahi, Western Hills... I live in Orewa and wouldnt mind finding out what the schedule is so I know whats on when I come up.
blackadder63
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 11/May/08 10:36am

Oh ok , not too sure on the XC rides probably check out the NZ MTB EVENTS http://www.mountainbike.co.nz/forum
probably the most easy place to find out or someobne will be able to give you a heads up on the glenbervie site ( cant find it at the moment) ;)
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"

Postby The_Quinsta on Thu 12/Jun/08 8:30pm

Some photos from last weeks ride/build , the berm (to be built wall ride)on the new track and Dan's Drop, Big cheers to Brent Sullivan from CHCH who was up here and hooked up for a ride on his superlight XC bike, hope he returns one day once track is finished
MadPete.JPG
MrFoes.JPG
Quinsta.JPG
SSS.JPG
The_Quinsta

Postby madpete on Fri 13/Jun/08 11:33am

hmmmm we might have to set up a fan club for flasher Dan with that type of leg out riding :D
madpete
"Whatever Fool!"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby madpete on Fri 13/Jun/08 11:36am

blackadder63 wrote: There are often XC rides at various locations....Pari, Sandy Bay, Onerahi, Western Hills... I live in Orewa and wouldnt mind finding out what the schedule is so I know whats on when I come up.

hmmm blackadder63, i think i know the ride you would like up here...although she already knows :D ;) :sly:
madpete
"Whatever Fool!"

Postby The_Quinsta on Fri 13/Jun/08 5:41pm

madpete wrote: hmmmm we might have to set up a fan club for flasher Dan with that type of leg out riding :D

Already one going man, also have the WannaBe Fan club if you wanna head that one hahahaha, will try to get another photo of higher quality sent thru so i can zoom in on the VPL :cool:
The_Quinsta

Postby madpete on Sat 14/Jun/08 3:24pm

what do you mean, i thought you said you had steel ones and VPL is for the weak!!! :D
madpete
"Whatever Fool!"

Postby The_Quinsta on Sat 14/Jun/08 3:49pm

:huh: Steel ones?????? VPL = Visible Panty Line, this is not for the weak its for the people concerned with looking good :D while riding with slower riders which have zimmer frames attacthed and their grandpa undies up round their man nipples :D :D

:crazy:
The_Quinsta

Postby madpete on Sun 15/Jun/08 2:52pm

The_Quinsta wrote: :huh: Steel ones?????? VPL = Visible Panty Line, this is not for the weak its for the people concerned with looking good :D while riding with slower riders which have zimmer frames attacthed and their grandpa undies up round their man nipples :D :D

:crazy:

thats an idea for a race...undie downhill series. Beat The Quinsta would turn up in his Superman pyjamas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
madpete
"Whatever Fool!"

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 16/Jun/08 6:36am

:blush:
:eh:
:cry:
:thumbsup:
The_Quinsta

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 12/Oct/08 1:57pm

Heading up for a ride round 230 today Josh's (Mr Foes) last rid eon the hill before he leaves for the Australian Mining scene, nothing flash just giving the tracks a good hammer while they are dry......
The_Quinsta

Postby The_Quinsta on Tue 30/Dec/08 7:08pm

Random ride on Thursday arvo ""New Years Day" prob round 6ish or just after meeting at bottom carpark parahaki, nothing flash just a good way to ring in the new year and late enough in the day so there will be no hangovers :D :D
The_Quinsta

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts