Re: Whangarei Rides

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 14/Feb/10 1:32pm

A vid from today
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby funky_monk on Sun 14/Feb/10 1:58pm

nice work dan that is one lucky helmet you got there :o . I think david is going to make it to crank works this year that is some raw talent :baaa: :lol:
funky_monk
"all work and no play make jack a dull boy"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby throw sum RBs on it on Sun 14/Feb/10 4:26pm

nice vid Dan, i just been showin my helmet some loving lol. Yea Matt that tailwhip of Daves was a winner hahahahaha
throw sum RBs on it
"R.I.P INTENSE Your seatless adventures will be missed!!"
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Postby throw sum RBs on it on Sun 14/Feb/10 4:37pm

Oh yea why i remember, this is sorta "ride" related lol, when taking a photo for trademe for clothes make sure you dont include any household items as pictured...............
116987851_full.jpg
throw sum RBs on it

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 14/Feb/10 5:03pm

hahahaha oh fuck thats classic , should really be in the Junk thread but oh fark roflcopter^666
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"

Postby hude on Sun 14/Feb/10 5:15pm

Apart from the appliance I wonder why Sorin is shopping for coctail dresses!
May be could have a dress up trail build day but it would probly be hell in high heels.

Change of plans with work so will see you nhext sundaythe 21st.
hude
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 14/Feb/10 5:46pm

hude wrote:Apart from the appliance I wonder why Sorin is shopping for coctail dresses!
May be could have a dress up trail build day but it would probly be hell in high heels.

Change of plans with work so will see you nhext sundaythe 21st.

Awww fucin sweet Paul... have you got another barrow?? bring that too
The_Quinsta

Postby throw sum RBs on it on Sun 14/Feb/10 6:32pm

Not my dress but found this in won items on liams trademe lol (the dress of course...... :cool: )
throw sum RBs on it

Postby throw sum RBs on it on Tue 16/Feb/10 11:32am

Sum vids of new gap on lower tani...........
throw sum RBs on it

Postby The_Quinsta on Thu 11/Mar/10 10:16pm

Well had a mean blast in Whakarewarewa, awesome tracks guys, well done... Took the young fella in and did the "Kids Loop" , "Tawa", "Creek Track" and a grade 3 that ends up over a creek... .
I went in later and made my way up from the main road via "link track" to the logging road , onto direct road di "sidewinder" then carried on up to "frontal Labotomy" then "Billy T" and the Pushed up to the "Nats track" did that then got lost at the bottom near "sweet and sour" made it too "be rude not too" then hit the main roads back to the visitor centre... by the time i got to BillyT i was totally fucked, nearly got caught by the drop towards the end just manged to avoid a faceplant, the Nats track was way rutted but i managed to get thru with only one foot down thru it all ( i have never ridden here before and the traisl i hit with no look at's just ran them blind as fast as i could go) , love to go again but definatley go when shuttle are on....:p, i have some helmet cam footage but its pretty rough the camera needed to be up more but i might sort out the best bits and upload them here..

BTW Sidewinder is Fuckin awesome loved it and all its overgrown bits too although i see some maintenance is underway
The_Quinsta

Postby funky_monk on Thu 18/Mar/10 7:29pm

Haha yeh i told ya it was a killer clime to the top i used 2 ride the BR up there (with a granny ring) 5 times in 1 day man it kills ur legs. im heading down again over easter im looking forwerd to it :satan:
funky_monk
"all work and no play make jack a dull boy"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Sat 20/Mar/10 9:27am

yeah wasnt too bad just took it outta me was in there for about 4 hours, but Billy T and Sidewinder were fantastic eh , real nice flow , i want to build something like that up the hill prob look at making it over the back round the new area.. should be good
The_Quinsta

Postby The_Quinsta on Fri 2/Apr/10 3:27pm

Photos from the ride today.... i got some Camera work too but the bloody thin is way out on its target, i look down too much when i ride .....!!!!! need to remedy that :D
Josh Backside.jpg
Josh NoseDive.jpg
Josh Rollercoaster.jpg
Myles On my Bike.jpg
Myles Rollercoaster.jpg
Myles Tank Drop.jpg
Quinsta navigating Myles hand.jpg
Quinsta Rollercoaster.jpg
Seeing Double....!!.jpg
The_Quinsta

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 4/Apr/10 1:50pm

Todays ride after the build
Josh Motorway 3.JPG
Josh flat landed this several times
Myles Motorway 3.JPG
One of Myles's smaller jumps he was clearing this Table with ease
Sam Motorway 3.JPG
Sam was on fire on the hardtail
Sorin Motorway 3.JPG
Sorin smooth as always
Sorin Rollercoaster.JPG
Sam Rollercoaster.JPG
The_Quinsta

Postby hude on Sun 4/Apr/10 5:19pm

CRAP I hate missing a good day on the hill.
Nice Rollercoaster shot of Sorin
hude
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Clubs | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts