Wgtn: The Friday Night Drinks Thread

Postby lubie on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:17pm

A weekly get together of like minded individuals, who enjoy relaxing at the end of the week with a tasty beverage and a bit of a laugh.

The venue changes weekly, so be sure to keep an eye out for where people are meeting this week! New people are welcomed, nay encouraged!

(This is an R18 event)
Last edited by lubie on Fri 29/Sep/06 4:52pm, edited 7 times in total.
lubie
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:26pm

Heh. I supposed to be on the turps tonight there for a friends birthday. I'll say boo if I work out who you are. :cool:
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Spacemonkey on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:27pm

Scweet! :D
Spacemonkey
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:28pm

when r u comin down thisa way maam?
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby psychavoc on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:32pm

I was kinda gutted when I noticed that the Fats had gone and had been turned into a "classy" institution :blush:
psychavoc
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:36pm

psychavoc wrote:I was kinda gutted when I noticed that the Fats had gone and had been turned into a "classy" institution :blush:

Phwoar. The Fat's was dodge . Unless you enjoy getting completely blotto and getting fondled by booze-driven randy little bugger's I can't imagine it was that grand for you lassies. It was good for us booze-driven randy little buggers though in the day :D
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Dinsy on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:45pm

ah crap, dont get paid till tomorrow. i'll have to check under the pillows on my couch for spare change then i'll come down
Dinsy

Postby psychavoc on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:49pm

Kazmeistyr wrote:
psychavoc wrote:I was kinda gutted when I noticed that the Fats had gone and had been turned into a "classy" institution :blush:

Phwoar. The Fat's was dodge . Unless you enjoy getting completely blotto and getting fondled by booze-driven randy little bugger's I can't imagine it was that grand for you lassies. It was good for us booze-driven randy little buggers though in the day :D

I didn't notice all that. :blush: I was a drunk naive little first year student when I went there :blush: Dancing on tables in heels was my favourite pasttime.. :paranoid:
psychavoc

Postby pissface on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:52pm

psychavoc wrote:I didn't notice all that. :blush: I was a drunk naive little first year student when I went there :blush: Dancing on tables in heels was my favourite pasttime.. :paranoid:
Precisely the desired target demographic for that place I would think. Not surprising you liked it... attention ho!! :p
pissface
"Boneshaker"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby wgtngrl on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:53pm

psychavoc wrote: I was a drunk naive little first year student when I went there :blush: Dancing on tables in heels was my favourite pasttime.. :paranoid:

True, true - the fats had it's place. I wonder where all the randy little buggers and table dancing lassies are these days?

By crikey I must be getting old if I don't know where they even are! (and cos I say 'crikey' all the time - my grandad used that :blush: )

Hope bros is good, even though it always makes me think of the old 80s band Bros :lol:
wgtngrl
User avatarMedal
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby Dinsy on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:54pm

wgtngrl wrote:
psychavoc wrote: I was a drunk naive little first year student when I went there :blush: Dancing on tables in heels was my favourite pasttime.. :paranoid:

True, true - the fats had it's place. I wonder where all the randy little buggers and table dancing lassies are these days?

By crikey I must be getting old if I don't know where they even are! (and cos I say 'crikey' all the time - my grandad used that :blush: )

Hope bros is good, even though it always makes me think of the old 80s band Bros :lol:

all the sweetfags hang at goodluck
Dinsy

Postby psychavoc on Fri 2/Sep/05 12:57pm

I noticed that Barneys, and the Big Easy had changed names too when I was up there :eh:

Where's Good Luck?
psychavoc

Postby Dinsy on Fri 2/Sep/05 1:01pm

a couple doors down from cuba/guznee intersection. in a basement
Dinsy

Postby phunk on Fri 2/Sep/05 1:03pm

Dinsy wrote:all the sweetfags hang at goodluck

:love:

I will be there tonight too. :eh:
phunk
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby psychavoc on Fri 2/Sep/05 1:04pm

ssipface wrote:
psychavoc wrote:I didn't notice all that. :blush: I was a drunk naive little first year student when I went there :blush: Dancing on tables in heels was my favourite pasttime.. :paranoid:
Precisely the desired target demographic for that place I would think. Not surprising you liked it... attention ho!! :p

I've grown up now :thumbsup:

Although, I still have some of my *cough*skanky*cough* outfits from first year in the wardrobe - Scotty wonders why I don't wear them anymore :paranoid:
psychavoc

Cycling | Lower North Island | New Zealand | Regions | Wellington Region - Latest Posts