* Riding: 4WD forest roads and some single track in pine forest on the west side of the Hutt Valley.
* Format: Fixed Order
* Course Lengths: 2-hour score event for all
* Start Time: Register from 12 noon; briefing 12:50; all start 1pm, finish 3pm.
* Start: Moonshine Park, Upper Hutt, on the city side of the river. From Wgtn or Lower Hutt use SH2, cross the Moonshine (curved) bridge, go right into Moonshine Rd, and immediately right into Moonshine Park.
* Entry Fee: Snr/Jnr $20/$10 with $5 discount for orienteering club members. Organising club Orienteering Hutt Valley has a half-price introductory subscription only $22/$11.
* Course planner Graeme Silcock.