Wanted: Square Taper Mtb Cranks

Postby honeymonster on Tue 2/Nov/10 2:53pm

This seems to be a regular request from me. These are for my Cotic Simple remixed as a fixed offroad tourer.

Does anyone have any square taper cranks they don't want?
Ideally 175mm.
I don't need rings.
Any hole pattern considered, ideal would be 5-bolt (94bcd or 110bcd).

Will consider anything as long as they are sound. Need them in Wellington by 9 Nov.

ta. Paul
honeymonster
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Wanted: Square Taper Mtb Cranks

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Tue 2/Nov/10 4:56pm

if nothing else comes up i have some shimano deores 175mm 4 bolt...i can bring them in on saturday for 25 bucks. :)
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby eigerbike on Tue 2/Nov/10 5:41pm

Assume you have seen these...which would be the DBs on the Cotic.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =327719025

Call me on 021 190 1000 if you want to do a deal direct. the come with the UNO SS rings and a 5 arm spider.
eigerbike
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Postby honeymonster on Tue 2/Nov/10 10:34pm

Thanks guys. I did see the Middleburns, and Middleburns are lovely (I've had a few). But really this is a build done on a budget from parts lying around and I don't want to spend much.

If the Deores are going for $25, I'll grab those. I actually turned up a singlespeed ring that will work with them. I'm in Karori if you happen to be coming through to Makara at the weekend, otherwise I can arrange to meet you wherever is convenient.

cheers,
Paul
honeymonster
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Wed 3/Nov/10 6:54pm

hey tried to pm you and was confronted by "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.".......do you have a number i can text you on? cheers
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Classifieds | Wanted - Latest Posts