Wanted- Xc Full Suspension Bike

Postby V-I-V-A on Mon 30/Mar/09 11:27am

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a XC country bike with good components. I don't want to spend over $1000.
Please let me know if you have one to sell..

Size small-Medium
I'm 5'8

Thanks
Last edited by V-I-V-A on Mon 30/Mar/09 4:01pm, edited 1 time in total.
V-I-V-A
Member for: 8 years 6 months

Re: Wanted- Xc Full Suspension Bike

Postby Biker4Life on Mon 30/Mar/09 3:21pm

I have a frame, see my classified
Biker4Life
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Norske on Thu 2/Apr/09 9:32pm

I have a phenomenal XC Bike, a BRAND NEW 100% carbon Fibre full suspension 08 ScottSpark 30 running full XT build kit inc XT wheelset, Easton Monkeylite low riser carbon bars, Expedo Titanium SPD's etc. To understand this opportunity it's important to understand the Scott Spark 10,20,30 share identical 100% full suspension carbon frames (currently the lightest FS XC frames in the world). The 09 Spark 20 runs full XT build kit and RRP's for $9,000.00- My Spark 30 which came stock with LX level components has been completely up spec'd to Spark 20 componentry running full XT + additional carbon fibre riser bars + Expedo Titanium SPD's (pedals alone are $600) + 08 Rochshox Reba SL fork and DT Swiss rear suspension. Now that I've got you all excited the only challenge is that it falls outside your $1,000 budget but is still an absolute steal! If you purchased this level bike from a shop tomorrow it would set you back $9,000.00!!!! I'm willing to sell my Brand NEW Spark over $3,000 less for $5,995.00!! You will not get a better deal on this super high end pedigree XC race bike in Brand New condition! One of the finest XC FS carbon fibre MTB in the world at present!

Reason for selling, got a full bollocking from my partner for building a 3rd high end bike project so either the bike goes or she does , )

PS anyone else interested in my bike please contact me on 021 364 015 or check out my classifieds!

Cheers, Norske!
Norske

Postby Thermo on Fri 3/Apr/09 4:35pm

Someone on TardMe is selling a Marin Wolf Ridge for not much. It was on about $400 last time I saw it. It has decent running gear by the looks although the frame is a 19" so it might be too big.
Thermo
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Postby Norske on Sun 5/Apr/09 4:36pm

If you're after one of the finest XC Carbon fibre FS bikes in the world read on................... I have a BRAND NEW 08 Scott Spark full 100% Carbon Fibre FS running full XT build kit for sale!!! The Scott Spark 30 shares exactly the same frame build/construction as the Spark 10 & 20. The difference between these models is componentry only. The Spark 20 running full XT build kit RRP's this year for $9,042.00 (review at) http://www.hotcycles.co.nz/products/bik ... /spark-20/

My Brand NEW Spark 30 also built with full XT kit (as well as top of the line Easton Monkeylite SL XC carbon riser bar & Fizik GOBI XM saddle) is priced to sell saving you a whopping $3,043.00 OFF RRP!!!!!

Be quick at $5,999 for a Brand NEW Scott Spark 100% carbon FS bike you will not find a better deal in NZ!!!!
Should you be interested in Buying the Frame only I can arrange this too and you can build your own hand picked dream selection of your desired componentry spec! The frame only option is also a top special at $2,995.

Review pics below!!!!!

Serious buyers only enquire by contacting me on vorb url or 021 364 015. Cheers, Mikkel , )
Norske

Postby waterpunk04 on Wed 22/Apr/09 9:20pm

I have a very solid santa cruz superlight with good components that im trying to sell, im hoping for about 2200 but will negotiate. look at my post of your interested...
waterpunk04

Postby charliehopkins on Fri 1/May/09 8:29am

for-sale-2008-giant-trance-t95553.html

The best XC bike you'll ever get :) :)
charliehopkins
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Postby sicko on Sat 13/Jun/09 4:13pm

Norske wrote:If you're after one of the finest XC Carbon fibre FS bikes in the world read on................... I have a BRAND NEW 08 Scott Spark full 100% Carbon Fibre FS running full XT build kit for sale!!! The Scott Spark 30 shares exactly the same frame build/construction as the Spark 10 & 20. The difference between these models is componentry only. The Spark 20 running full XT build kit RRP's this year for $9,042.00 (review at) http://www.hotcycles.co.nz/products/bik ... /spark-20/

My Brand NEW Spark 30 also built with full XT kit (as well as top of the line Easton Monkeylite SL XC carbon riser bar & Fizik GOBI XM saddle) is priced to sell saving you a whopping $3,043.00 OFF RRP!!!!!

Be quick at $5,999 for a Brand NEW Scott Spark 100% carbon FS bike you will not find a better deal in NZ!!!!
Should you be interested in Buying the Frame only I can arrange this too and you can build your own hand picked dream selection of your desired componentry spec! The frame only option is also a top special at $2,995.

Review pics below!!!!!

Serious buyers only enquire by contacting me on vorb url or 021 364 015. Cheers, Mikkel , )

piss off faggot
sicko
Member for: 8 years 8 months

Classifieds | Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Mountain Biking | Wanted - Latest Posts