Wanted: [free] Fill In Tauranga

Postby Mr_Bob on Wed 22/Sep/10 5:09pm

I'm after some fill for trail building at Oropi after talking to the powers that be to make the trails more longer lasting, any type of fill is good, or a mix of sand/scoria or rocks.
free [or extremely cheap] is good, will pick up from a Tauranga address with a trailer.
:thumbsup:
Mr_Bob
"Pedal!"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Re: Wanted: [free] Fill In Tauranga

Postby jmgaby on Sun 2/Sep/12 9:24am

Hi, this is a long shot, but if you happen to get this message today, we are getting rid of some topsoil/clay. Unfortunately we only have the truck and Dingo for today and are currently dumping the fill in Whakamarama. As this is an hour round trip for each small truck load we were looking for somewhere closer, we are in Welcome Bay. If you happen to get this message in time, you could text me on 027 363 2743- Janine if we were able to get an address from you to drop off a few loads. Thanks. :)
jmgaby
Member for: 7 years 3 months

Re: Wanted: [free] Fill In Tauranga

Postby Mr_Bob on Sun 2/Sep/12 1:42pm

I'm not in Tauranga any more unfortunately - I post this back a couple of years ago
maybe try someone on http://www.mtbtauranga.co.nz/, and get in touch with them, or try Karl Young at Summer hill farm - He may put it to good use
Mr_Bob
"Pedal!"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Bay of Plenty | Classifieds | Clubs | Cycling | Middle North Island | Mountain Biking | Mountainbike Tauranga | New Zealand | Regions | Tauranga - Latest Posts