Wanted: 2004 Dorado Mrd Xworks

Postby Dougal on Thu 30/Jun/16 11:50am

Anyone remember those old 2004 Manitou Dorado MRD forks that came on the Giant DH Comp back in the day.

Well I'd like to get a set to complete my collection. If anyone has any. In any condition, working or otherwise, please let me know.
Dougal
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Wanted: 2004 Dorado Mrd Xworks

Postby Percy Pig on Thu 30/Jun/16 5:31pm

Dougal wrote:Anyone remember those old 2004 Manitou Dorado MRD forks that came on the Giant DH Comp back in the day.

Well I'd like to get a set to complete my collection. If anyone has any. In any condition, working or otherwise, please let me know.

They're the really horrible ones that don't work unless you're a total Gorilla aren't they?
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby Dougal on Thu 30/Jun/16 6:28pm

Percy Pig wrote:
Dougal wrote:Anyone remember those old 2004 Manitou Dorado MRD forks that came on the Giant DH Comp back in the day.

They're the really horrible ones that don't work unless you're a total Gorilla aren't they?

Yeah. If the spv valve gets sticky they go into lockout mode.
Dougal

Postby Dougal on Wed 27/Jul/16 7:45pm

Bump. Anyone got old Dorado lying around?
Dougal

Postby Kitch on Sun 31/Jul/16 8:24pm

Hi. If you are still looking, I've just listed a good condition set of dorados on Trademe, http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... 1133766873

Cheers, Kitch
Kitch
Member for: 1 year 11 months

Postby Dougal on Sun 31/Jul/16 8:35pm

Kitch wrote:Hi. If you are still looking, I've just listed a good condition set of dorados on Trademe, http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... 1133766873

Cheers, Kitch

Cool.
Dougal

Classifieds - Latest Posts