Re: Vorb Joins The Torpedo7 Affiliate Program.

Postby Wobbler on Tue 13/Jan/15 3:45pm

Rik wrote:
ryda wrote:My how things have changed..... I remeber when there was coding to change T7 to "The Devil Store" and now we are being given advise from a fictitious person to use them.... :paranoid:

Melissa_Theuriau wrote:I wouldn't recommend you do anything that I don't personally believe in. So put to one side any pre-conceptions you may have about the Warehouse group. I have done a thorough "difficult customer test" of the Torpedo7 multi-point retail network and I came away very impressed with the result. Stuff turned up quickly and correctly an when stuff was the wrong size it got corrected with a minimum of fuss.

Sorry, I get confused between the many personas I use on vorb. Who shall I log in as now :hmmm:

FlatulentFriend

:)
Wobbler
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby pb on Tue 13/Jan/15 3:51pm

Wobbler wrote:the affiliate store is the pain the arse to navigate, is there some way I can just stick a code in on regular torpedo7 to get the same thing going on?

+1
pb
"Mmmm, Beer."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Tue 13/Jan/15 3:54pm

ryda wrote:My how things have changed..... I remeber when there was coding to change T7 to "The Devil Store" and now we are being given advise from a fictitious person to use them.... :paranoid:

a smokin' HOT fictitous person. Who has the European penchant for topless sunbathing.

HTH :)
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby ryda on Tue 13/Jan/15 4:10pm

Henry Dorset Case wrote:

a smokin' HOT fictitous person. Who has the European penchant for topless sunbathing.

HTH :)
:D
ryda
"WTF"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby Kyle on Tue 13/Jan/15 4:45pm

We have always been at war with Eurasia. Torpado7 has always been double plus good friend.
Kyle
"Rated R for pervasive extreme drug use and related bizarre behavior, strong language, and brief nudity"
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 13/Jan/15 10:05pm

Kyle wrote:We have always been at war with Eurasia. Torpado7 has always been double plus good friend.

:lol:
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby slidecontrol on Tue 13/Jan/15 10:16pm

happybaboon wrote:
Kyle wrote:We have always been at war with Eurasia. Torpado7 has always been double plus good friend.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Cycling | News | Sifting | Vorb - Latest Posts