Vorb Forum Changes

Postby madpete on Mon 1/Sep/08 8:26am

You might notice that the Mountain Bike Whangarei forum has changed to Parahaki MTB Club. Reason being is that the good guys behind Mountain Bike Whangarei have moved out of the area and the DH functions now come under the Parahaki MTB club.

there is some big plans in the pipe line for Parahaki MTB Park so keep an eye out for more details, or better still keep a look out on the forum for track building days and come up and help us build more tracks (XC & DH).

Just remember that the land is council owned and they DO keep a close eye on what is being built...we want it all offically built, otherwise if we abuse it, we will lose it
madpete
"Whatever Fool!"
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 7/Sep/08 7:23pm

Heh pete have we sorted out the moderator for the forum yet??, taking into account that you have been on course of course
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby thorg on Sun 7/Sep/08 8:29pm

you boys take care of my trails :p
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 8/Sep/08 7:07am

yeah man we cleaned up tunas tail pretty good just needs some work down the very end of it to get some better drainage and the "turn in late" berm needs some work
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"

Postby thorg on Mon 8/Sep/08 7:12am

and something to consider - keep Whangarei somewhere in the thread title?

then out of towners will know where you are ;)
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 8/Sep/08 5:16pm

Yeah already spoken to pete about that its gonna get changed to Whangarei MTB i think, for ..,like you say so people know where Parahaki is!! i think grant has to change it as he is still the moderator but Pete's sorting it anyway i think.

And i also found some of those elusive gozzies or what evere your after during the build on sunday you want me to keep em for you??
The_Quinsta

Re: Vorb Forum Changes

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 1/Mar/09 12:34pm

Cheers MR moderator :thumbsup:

:p spammers
The_Quinsta

Postby wachtourak on Wed 4/Mar/09 10:10pm

I see.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Wed 11/Mar/09 9:20am

wachtourak wrote:I see.

Soem random new user had posted some shit in this thread and i told him to piss off, mr moderator removed the post
The_Quinsta

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 6/Jul/09 4:53pm

:)
trail_map.pdf
Downloaded 80 times
The_Quinsta

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts