Vorb Tv Episode 6

Postby Tama on Tue 21/Apr/09 1:02pm

In this episode we go behind the scenes of Local Knowledge 2, get epic at the Skins Alpine Epic, and check out the Gorge Road Jump Jam from the week of wonder.

Vorb TV is brought to you by Skins
[CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER] [CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER]
[CLICK TO LAUNCH VID PLAYER]
Vorb TV Episode 6
Viewed 3645 times - Rating: 5/5
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Vorb Tv Episode 6

Postby NoEsc on Tue 21/Apr/09 1:18pm

Hey guys, just for those of you interested in the music we use for Vorb TV it's all from http://www.jamendo.com/en/albums
a site dedicated to bring music from up and comming artists to the world.

It's all 100% free and LEGAL to download, so props to all the artists involved. The music for each episode is listed in the credits,
feel free to go and download songs or whole albums if you like them! Spread the word.
NoEsc
"If you ride it I'll film it!"
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Postby Tama on Tue 21/Apr/09 1:25pm

NoEsc wrote:Hey guys, just for those of you interested in the music we use for Vorb TV it's all from http://www.jamendo.com/en/albums
a site dedicated to bring music from up and comming artists to the world.

It's all 100% free and LEGAL to download, so props to all the artists involved. The music for each episode is listed in the credits,
feel free to go and download songs or whole albums if you like them! Spread the word.

Heh heh - I was demanding to know where I could get the music :huh: :blush:

The track from the Gorge Road Jump Jam clip is "Ode to Charles": http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/26139 :music: :thumbsup:
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Eion on Tue 21/Apr/09 1:28pm

Well done again to Tama, Toby and the rest of the Vorb TV team for another splendid broadcast.

I thoroughly enjoyed this month's documentary about native NZ trees, however I must protest: there were far too many cyclists in this video for my liking. Can future videos have less wheels and more wood?
Eion
"Serial Scrapist"
Member for: 8 years 10 months

Postby ShortStuff on Thu 23/Apr/09 9:25am

That gorge road section was awesome.
Woot for another great vorb TV episode
ShortStuff
Member for: 11 years 7 months

BMX Riding | Canterbury | Christchurch | Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Dirt Jumping (BMX) | Dirt Jumping (MTB) | Epic Riding | Features | Freeriding (MTB) | Lower South Island | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | News | Otago | Port Hills | Queenstown | Regions | South Canterbury | Vorb TV | Vorb TV Episodes - Latest Posts