Upcoming Rides With Waipa Mtb Club (spring 08)

Postby brendanhaigh on Tue 30/Sep/08 10:02pm

Upcoming rides with the Waipa MTB club (Spring 08)

• 6pm Thursday 2nd October –Return of the Anaconda – a re-run of the Te Pahu Kaniwhaniwha ride to include Fillery road this time. Phone Tui at 8252008 or email tui@tuiscope.co.nz if you are coming.

• 6pm Thursday 16th October – Andy’s Urban Assault in TA .Just roll up at the Redoubt Bar (cnr Alexandra and Rewi St, Te Awamutu) ready to rumble.

• October 18th – Pukete Spaghetti -WAMOs team or teams. Get your WAMOs team together and grab an entry form from www.hamiltonmtb.org.nz.

• 6pm Thursday 30th October – Mountain Madness. Meet at Pirongia Pub to ride to the top of Sainsbury including off-road to the end of the track at the very top.

• 6pm Thursday 13th November – Kakepuku Killer- ride from Redoubt Bar (cnr Alexandra and Rewi St, Te Awamutu) to the top of the Kakepuku track and back or just do the off-road section only.

•1pm Saturday 15th November- Tour de Tokoroa- a tour of Tokoroa's finest MTB trails. Phone 078252008 if you intend to be there. We need to know who is coming so we can arrange a local guide. Arrange car-pooling via Vorb forum.

• 6pm Thursday 27th November – Te Miro Tracks - are they still there? Come along and find out. Contact to be advised.

• 6pm Thursday 11th December – Christmas Barbie/ social ride – location to be decided – watch this space or join the club to be kept up to date
brendanhaigh
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Postby specializedman on Tue 7/Oct/08 10:57am

• 6pm Thursday 27th November – Te Miro Tracks - are they still there? Come along and find out. Contact to be advised.

I will attend this ride, very keen to meet you guys.
I have heard lots about you from Tui.
specializedman
"I am a very biking boy."
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Te Awamutu | Upper North Island | WAMO MTB Club | Waikato - Latest Posts