Codgers Trail Network Closures

Postby Mildie on Mon 20/Oct/08 9:25pm

Pipeline/Codgers/Gulley Track Closure
Nelmac will have some closures in place from Wednesday October 22nd on these three tracks to remove the root boles currently dangerously sitting above the repaired water supply pipeline. This should be a fairly straight forward process and hopefully quick, so please pay attention to any signage or danger tape in place. Any questions or concerns please contact Chris Mildon on 021 2309120
Mildie
Member for: 6 years 5 months

Postby konajo on Fri 31/Oct/08 2:46pm

I talked to the Nelmac guys today up there and they think the trails should reopen on wednesday hopefully - it will still be closed over the weekend so no riding off the top pipeline.
konajo
Member for: 6 years 3 months

Postby konajo on Tue 18/Nov/08 11:01am

Hey everyone the pipeline trail is open for riding now - I rang the nelson council and they advised me that the trail was ok to ride and walk - I asked them about the barrier that was still there and they didnt know anything about it so I told them that if it was still there today Id remove it to the side of the track - so I did!! lol
There are still some hazards up there so watch out - loose ofcuts of wood and they have a big panel up there and that has struts off it and stuff but just ride with your eyes open and you should be fine
Happy Trails!!
konajo
Member for: 6 years 3 months

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | Nelson MTB Club | Nelson Region | New Zealand | Regions | Upper South Island - Latest Posts