Joining The Wellington Mtb Club

Postby Regan on Sat 10/Jan/09 7:01pm

Hey guys and girls

Interested in joining the wellington mtb club, A few questions before i do so. If I was to join up now, do i have to wait until june 30th 2009 to be accepted into the club as it says on its joining form? How often does the club meet and do shuttle runs at Long Gully and lastly, Are courses of any nature run to improve my skills on a mountain bike. I'm very new to the sport itself.

Thanks
Regan
Regan
Member for: 5 years 9 months

Re: Joining The Wellington Mtb Club

Postby pinkmaggit on Sun 11/Jan/09 12:28am

http://wgtn.mtbclub.org.nz/?page_id=3
visit this site above.
if you join up now the membership will be until the date you said. At which time you will need to pay again for registration.
hit up these guys for skills courses, very good, and popular: http://mtbskillsclinics.co.nz/newsite/
pinkmaggit
Member for: 7 years 3 months

Postby kapiti kona on Thu 27/Aug/09 7:21am

hi folks i ve down loaded a form to join your club for my son jack we sent it away about a month a go and havent heard any thing back the cheque hasnt been cashed is there any one we can contact or should contact or just send another form we would like to get it sorted soon cheers steve
kapiti kona
Member for: 5 years 4 months

Postby Mike_the_Hippy on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:29am

Earlier on this year the membership form delivery address changed so this could be the problem.

probably the best thing to do would be to contact the club emailbox: wellymtbc@gmail.com

also mention what address you used.
Mike_the_Hippy
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby CyaNIDe on Thu 27/Aug/09 10:38am

I believe it is on the way :)
CyaNIDe
"What do you mean my wheel is buckled............?"
Member for: 7 years 4 months

Clubs | Wellington MTB Club - Latest Posts