Key For Maritai?

Postby Ben_T on Wed 3/Sep/08 6:47pm

hello
is there a way that i can get a key for maritai (or dome) on some weekends when unused to do some riding with friends, for training for nationals?

Thanks
From Ben :)
Ben_T
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby tartgrandmother on Wed 3/Sep/08 6:54pm

talk to jamie
tartgrandmother
"Blowing cobwebs"
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby demo9 on Wed 3/Sep/08 7:15pm

yeah it would be cool to be able to get hold of a key to get in there for practices
demo9
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Postby Rider-man-Cam on Thu 4/Sep/08 2:00pm

My mate has a key for whitford for buildin and bringin in jumps etc, he just got hold of the forest manager, I would think whitford and maraetai would be mangaed by the same people seeing as they are the same forest
Rider-man-Cam

Postby Ben_T on Thu 4/Sep/08 4:15pm

Rider-man-Cam wrote: My mate has a key for whitford for buildin and bringin in jumps etc, he just got hold of the forest manager, I would think whitford and maraetai would be mangaed by the same people seeing as they are the same forest

o yup, who did he contact?
Ben_T

Postby Rider-man-Cam on Thu 4/Sep/08 6:07pm

urr, got me there, chuck Macatak a pm. He may be able to give you the details but Im not promising anything. Hope that helps. or its in whitford buildin thread near the end and its got all the contacts etc (I advise check that first)
Rider-man-Cam

Postby AKDH on Wed 10/Sep/08 7:16pm

Sorry Keys are only for events and trail building, there's really strict rules about forest usage and driving in them.
AKDH
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Auckland Region | Clubs | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Upper North Island | Victoria University MTB Club - Latest Posts