Glenbervie Track Building, Whangarei.

Postby Parahaki-MTB-Club on Tue 2/Sep/08 5:59pm

I am planning on building a bridge on the far-t-ezy trail on Sunday at 11.00am.
This trail runs between Burma Rd and Mangakino Rd on Nursery Flat.
Parahaki-MTB-Club
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby trailtroll on Sun 7/Sep/08 2:38pm

Great build, we have built bridge, and we have just a little tidying up on other parts to do.
trailtroll
""i woke up this morning and all of my stuff was stolen and replaced with exact duplicates.""
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby trailtroll on Mon 8/Sep/08 5:03pm

Planning on building some ramps on Bluff this Sunday @ 11.00am. Would like a few guys to help carry material in.
trailtroll
""i woke up this morning and all of my stuff was stolen and replaced with exact duplicates.""

Postby Parahaki-MTB-Club on Sun 14/Sep/08 3:08pm

No helpers to day, maybe next week?
Parahaki-MTB-Club
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby trailtroll on Wed 17/Sep/08 7:19pm

Don't wait for me to do the work, feel free to carry some of the wood down the bluff, if you want.
Carry it to below the steep section.
Cheers
Trail-Troll
trailtroll

Postby The_Quinsta on Thu 18/Sep/08 6:01am

Met a guy up the Haki on monday arvo and he is pretty keen to help i believe so i told him about the forum here and to keep an eye on it for builds so hopefully the word is getting around
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby trailtroll on Thu 18/Sep/08 7:32pm

Pass the word.
trailtroll

Bridge Material

Postby trailtroll on Sun 28/Sep/08 6:07pm

If you find yourself at the end of far-t-2ezy track, can you get off your bike and grab some wood from the edge of the new track directly across from you, and carry to the first stream along the new trail.
Cheers
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Sat 4/Oct/08 9:02pm

Cleaned up Waitangi today, looks good and fast now, and hopefully the extra sun will dry it out.
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Sat 4/Oct/08 9:04pm

Working on the trail opposite far-t-2ezy @ 11.00am.
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Sun 5/Oct/08 4:34pm

Building a new entrance to shorty, about 50mtrs up Mains Rd, its not quite ready to ride, but hopefully by the week-end.
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Sun 5/Oct/08 4:45pm

Any-one out there have or has access to a scrub-bar, not a weed eater.
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Wed 8/Oct/08 8:27pm

Thanks to you guys who carried the wood into the new trail, it was a great help.
trailtroll

Glenbervie Track Building, Shorty Track

Postby trailtroll on Sun 12/Oct/08 7:25pm

Shorty Track, is ready to ride, it maybe a bit hairy to start with but it will smooth out. It's about 50mtrs above the previous drop down into shorty.
Been a lot of riders over the week-end in the forest, keep coming.
Any-one got a scrub-bar that we can use for a day?
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Mon 13/Oct/08 9:14pm

Dearly wish to borrow a scrub cutter with round saw blade.
trailtroll

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts