Postby hude on Wed 12/Nov/08 7:17pm

When you guys next working at Parahaki. Keen to bring my tools along.
Sunday is cool if you there?
hude
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby massive on Wed 12/Nov/08 8:55pm

hey man that's really cool your keen to pitch in, we're normally at bottom car park around 8 to 8:15am.. will be a post probably from Quinsta on Saturday to confirm if build, build / ride.. see you there :)
massive
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Thu 13/Nov/08 5:22pm

massive wrote: hey man that's really cool your keen to pitch in, we're normally at bottom car park around 8 to 8:15am.. will be a post probably from Quinsta on Saturday to confirm if build, build / ride.. see you there :)

:0 Taking over my position already are we :paranoid: hmmmmmmm :hmmm:

hahahahaha :p :p
Yeah Hude will be up there this sunday as Massive said, we are gonna rebuild the "Dan's Drop on Ressurection then session it a couple of times.....weather permitting 8am in the morning, see you there :cool:
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Thu 13/Nov/08 5:25pm

Oh Prob need just a spade or shovel and or a Wheel Barrow!!!!!!!! gonna try to get my bosses one to help out but if anyone has one that would be sweet
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"

Postby get_rad on Thu 13/Nov/08 8:53pm

hey guys jared here.
is it all good if i start shaping up the dirtjumps up again?
just the larger line. :thumbsup:
get_rad
Member for: 13 years 3 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Thu 13/Nov/08 8:59pm

You mean just working on the existing jumps for the Dogpound?? yeah that will be sweet Jared
The_Quinsta

Postby madpete on Sat 15/Nov/08 1:44pm

back still bad so will miss this weekends build. be back next weekend hopefully
madpete
"Whatever Fool!"
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Postby mrFOES on Sat 15/Nov/08 3:21pm

that zimmer frame might come in handy afterall then pete :D:D
mrFOES
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Sat 15/Nov/08 5:24pm

Fuck they build em weak out the Point, hahahahahaah no worries pete should manage to get it done, looked at it the other day and it does'n't look like shch a big job
The_Quinsta

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 16/Nov/08 2:33pm

Good build today got Dan's Drop rebuilt and made higher now to, Looking at the front on photo the drop has been rasied by the whole top board this has actually made the jump lots nicer to hit too :thumbsup: it makes the bike want to rise up rather than drop down. Have also added a ramp on the other side for the young ones rather than building an entire new bypass line :cool: .
Cheers to Paul (Hude) Mick/Mike/Matt (micks_crazy) and the Massive for helping out it made the job so much easier and it's good to see more riders gettting involved... Cheers :D

PS sorry bout the photo's but my phone don't take very fast pics so they are all of bikes landing hahaha :blush: but i was impressed with mikes jumping style would have made for some mean photo's :thumbsup:
Mike burying his wheel.jpg
Massive.jpg
Paul landing!!.jpg
Dan's Drop side view.jpg
Dan's Drop front.jpg
The_Quinsta

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Sun 16/Nov/08 4:55pm

Looking good guys!
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 16/Nov/08 8:35pm

Cheerrs Grant yeah now we have a group of 5 hopefully build days will go alot faster, planning at looking at one berm or jump per weekend over summer, fix it up make it better then ride it, so here's hoping :thumbsup:
The_Quinsta

Postby madpete on Sun 16/Nov/08 8:44pm

nice new design on Dans Dropper :thumbsup:
madpete
"Whatever Fool!"
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Wed 19/Nov/08 7:05pm

This weekends build will be on the wooden step down will be looking to pack more clay into the berm pack more clay around the drop area, (covering the protruding wood) working on the drainage plus we should be able to start work on the berm that is after this section whcih lead onto the wooden roller. Just let us know if your keen to turn up prob need one good shovel, i will bring another barrow. :thumbsup:

Don't forget the bikes :hmmm:
The_Quinsta

Sunday

Postby hude on Thu 20/Nov/08 9:15am

I'll be there coz that bit definitely needs some work!
hude
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Trail Building | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts