Sunday 4x

Postby crashmeister on Fri 16/May/08 6:58pm

meet at the 4x track at about 12 on sunday for some sweet jumps, for the noobs its behind the hockey stadum on mt albert, newtown
GetAttachment.jpg
Last edited by crashmeister on Fri 16/May/08 7:14pm, edited 1 time in total.
crashmeister
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby Owen on Fri 16/May/08 6:59pm

Chair bowl, has some one sent an email out yet? If not Ill do it in a mo.
Owen
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby crashmeister on Sun 18/May/08 4:23pm

just me and yoshi up there today, but there were a couple of old munters on foes which looked like fossils they had dug up, and bunches of little kids now and again. I managed to clear the bottom double and yoshi had pretty much a perfect run... until he stacked it after the landing on the last jump

it wasnt quite the turn out i expected for such a mint day considering the crap there has been, is this club like 80% roadies or what. maybe we need more advertising or something
crashmeister

Postby sham on Mon 19/May/08 7:41pm

crashmeister wrote:
, is this club like 80% roadies or what.

haha good call. sorry i didnt make it.
sham

Postby Owen on Mon 19/May/08 8:15pm

I made it...half an hour to late, then Genie showed up and managed to reverse his bike into a tree. Was windy as fuck and pretty much a waste of time, specially since the rebound adjuster snapped off my shock and the fail is more like a pogo fucken stick.
Owen
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Clubs | Cycling | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Victoria University MTB Club | Wellington | Wellington Region - Latest Posts