Salvation/deliverance Friday

Postby Owen on Thu 10/Apr/08 6:56pm

Yar, meet 4.30 outside kelburn library, hopefully we are done by nightfall!
Owen
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby Bazza on Wed 7/May/08 6:44pm

I just got myself off friday nights at work, so i'm keen to get into some friday afternoon riding :thumbsup:
Bazza
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Bazza on Wed 7/May/08 6:45pm

I just got myself off friday nights at work, so i'm keen to get into some friday afternoon riding :thumbsup:
Bazza

Postby Owen on Wed 7/May/08 7:18pm

Sick, um, this was last friday, but we are heading out again to the same sort of area, 4.00pm outside the library instead tho, cos we finished in the pitch black last time.
Owen

Postby Bazza on Wed 7/May/08 8:37pm

Owen wrote: Sick, um, this was last friday, but we are heading out again to the same sort of area, 4.00pm outside the library instead tho, cos we finished in the pitch black last time.

is there much uphill riding involved cos I've only got the big shit?
Bazza

Postby sham on Wed 7/May/08 10:16pm

a bit, but its kinda gentle. dean did it on his stinky. worth a shot i say...
sham
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby Owen on Wed 7/May/08 10:48pm

yeh, we might as well hit deliverance again...though we shall see what the consensus is on the day. If you lot are going to ride big bikes..Ill ride the turner. Remember we will be riding from uni tho (unless your driving, and meet us up there). It is a vaguely sort of XC ride...your big shit wont really like the mish along the road to Makara :S But like Sam said...Dean tanks it on his stinky...

Have you been getting the club emails Baz?
Owen

Postby Owen on Wed 7/May/08 10:52pm

Oh, and there is the Urban race thats not going to happen that wont be at 9.00pm outside the library thats not on thursday night.
Owen

Postby Bazza on Thu 8/May/08 2:15am

Owen wrote: yeh, we might as well hit deliverance again...though we shall see what the consensus is on the day. If you lot are going to ride big bikes..Ill ride the turner. Remember we will be riding from uni tho (unless your driving, and meet us up there). It is a vaguely sort of XC ride...your big shit wont really like the mish along the road to Makara :S But like Sam said...Dean tanks it on his stinky...

Have you been getting the club emails Baz?

Yeah I'm getting the e-mails, filling up my inbox nicely :D , Well actually the suby has just come back from the repair shop so i might drive, but just realised got to take the misses to the rugby on Friday,

However if the friday rides are a regalur event i could make a few of them (maybe even some shuttles for the big boys and their toys ;) )
Bazza

Postby Owen on Thu 8/May/08 9:19am

Yes, shuttles are a must! Might try and get more than one car, as there is plenty of interest...
Owen

Postby sham on Thu 8/May/08 8:06pm

Fuck yeah for shuttles... earlier would be good so we get more light....
sham

Postby Owen on Thu 8/May/08 8:22pm

Probly not this friday, I was thinking maybe next sunday?
Owen

Postby sham on Sat 10/May/08 3:25pm

if your not working then that would be awesome.
sham

Clubs | Cycling | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Victoria University MTB Club | Wellington | Wellington Region - Latest Posts