Calendar Event: October 10, 2009

Giant 12 Hour Day/nighter And 6 Hour Blast

Postby BlueDogEvents on Thu 3/Sep/09 1:28pm

Kick back with other mountain bikers in a very social atmosphere - race as hard as you want, be competitive or be relaxed but whatever, just come and enjoy some great mountain biking. Choose from either the 12 Hour Day/Nighter or the 6 Hour Blast. You can enter either event in a team or for those wanting the ultimate challenge, as a Solo Rider.
COURSE INFO...the mountain bike track at McLean's Forest Park is purpose built and features free flowing single track with bermed corners making for superb smooth riding. The track follows the natural terrain of the area, winding through the forest, and up, over and along the stop banks. There are no major hills but penty of undulating riding. On race day we will mix up the single track with 4WD track so there will be plenty of places for passing. This is a great course and suitable for all levels of mountain bikers.
TOTAL DISTANCE OF EACH LAP will be approx 11km.

For entry form and all details, go to http://www.bluedogevents.co.nz
BlueDogEvents
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Re: Giant 12 Hour Day/nighter And 6 Hour Blast

Postby neels on Fri 9/Oct/09 4:48pm

So what vorbii are out for this tomorrow then? I might come visiting if the weather improves enough to do anything other than huddling inside my tent staving off hypothermia and I venture outside.

Should be a cold wet miserable day out, just as well we do this for fun otherwise I'd be complaining to my union rep. :D
neels
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby Tinkerbell on Fri 9/Oct/09 6:18pm

There will be vorbettes packing heat, but as long as you don't resemble a zombie you should be safe :sneaky: We shall be in a big red tent. :)
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"
Member for: 9 years 10 months

Postby TMouse on Fri 9/Oct/09 6:40pm

I shall come by for a wee visit Tink :)
TMouse
"Wuss on two wheels"
Member for: 9 years 3 months

Postby Tinkerbell on Fri 9/Oct/09 8:33pm

YAY!!!!
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"

Postby XCrider on Sun 11/Oct/09 9:22pm

Was out there on that fine canturbery day yesterday and got some snaps if anyone wants to check them out http://www.flickr.com/photos/mraaron18/ ... 435252305/ cheers
XCrider
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby Tinkerbell on Sun 11/Oct/09 9:38pm

neels wrote:So what vorbii are out for this tomorrow then? I might come visiting if the weather improves enough to do anything other than huddling inside my tent staving off hypothermia and I venture outside.

Should be a cold wet miserable day out, just as well we do this for fun otherwise I'd be complaining to my union rep. :D

Hows that toof neels?
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"

Postby neels on Mon 12/Oct/09 9:54am

Results is up, well done the zombie killers :thumbsup:

http://www.bluedogevents.co.nz/12hr_6HourBlast.aspx

Tinkerbell wrote:Hows that toof neels?

Still borked, I was hoping the tooth pixies (who are related to the tooth fairy) might have fixed it during the night. :( The slightly amusing part is that I broke it eating not riding :D
neels
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"

Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Mountain Biking | Night Riding - Latest Posts