Which meat would you eat?

Cow
44
94%
Calf
44
94%
Sheep
45
96%
Deer
45
96%
Crocodile
40
85%
Seagull
8
17%
Bunny rabbit
40
85%
Manatee
11
23%
Chicken
46
98%
Horse
28
60%
Goat
38
81%
Fish
46
98%
Monkey
9
19%
Gorilla
7
15%
Llama
25
53%
Whale
12
26%
Kangaroo
38
81%
Dolphin
11
23%
Dog
15
32%
Kitty cat
15
32%
Duck
42
89%
Seal
13
28%
Kakapo
7
15%
Turkey
43
91%
Kiwi
7
15%
Human
9
19%
Wachy
16
34%
 
Total voters : 47

Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:21pm

You may vote for more than one option. :)
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby BikeKiller on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:25pm

Define "eating Wachy's meat" ;)
BikeKiller
User avatar
"Hurro"
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby OliverBendix on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:27pm

No primates, no marine mammals, no NZ native birds, no urban domestic pets.
OliverBendix
User avatar
"Punter"
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby XCrazy on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:28pm

There is no ostrich :(

I have only had ostrich once but I have fond memories of it :love:
XCrazy
User avatar
"WWJD...... What Would Jens Do?"
Member for: 10 years 10 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby Tugboat on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:29pm

You forgot bush chicken kereru.
Tugboat
User avatar
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby wachtourak on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:31pm

Bitches want my meat
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby dented on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:31pm

Geez whats to get all worked up with over Llama?. I thought they smelled bad on the outside
dented
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby j2hyde on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:32pm

There are no large african animals on that list. But I'd eat them too. If I was really hungry I might even consider eating a member of the Jackson family.
j2hyde
User avatar
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby Oli on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:37pm

Manatee! :lol:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:46pm

j2hyde wrote:There are no large african animals on that list. But I'd eat them too. If I was really hungry I might even consider eating a member of the Jackson family.


Oli wrote:Manatee! :lol:


Same thing really...

The heavily endangered (Whales, Kakapo, Gorillas) the unhealthily high in saturated fats (Manitee) and the filthy (seagulls) and non human primates (Gorillas,Wachy) (Kuru anyone) are off my personal menu, all other forms of life, get in ma belly!
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:49pm

CrustyMTB wrote:The heavily endangered (Whales, Kakapo, Gorillas) the unhealthily high in saturated fats (Manitee) and the filthy (seagulls) and non human primates (Gorillas,Wachy) (Kuru anyone) are off my personal menu, all other forms of life, get in ma belly!
cute-cat.jpg
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 1/Sep/09 7:55pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:The heavily endangered (Whales, Kakapo, Gorillas) the unhealthily high in saturated fats (Manitee) and the filthy (seagulls) and non human primates (Gorillas,Wachy) (Kuru anyone) are off my personal menu, all other forms of life, get in ma belly!
Mmmmmmmm sweet n sour grilled kittenz, mnomnomnomnomnomnom
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby UnimatrixZero on Tue 1/Sep/09 8:02pm

People who would eat bunny rabbits and kitty cats are pure evil!
UnimatrixZero
User avatar
"He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave."
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby znomit on Tue 1/Sep/09 8:06pm

I let Leviticus do my meal planning...

Image

http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Which Meat Would You Eat?

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 1/Sep/09 8:15pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:The heavily endangered (Whales, Kakapo, Gorillas) the unhealthily high in saturated fats (Manitee) and the filthy (seagulls) and non human primates (Gorillas,Wachy) (Kuru anyone) are off my personal menu, all other forms of life, get in ma belly!
Mmmmmmmm sweet n sour grilled kittenz, mnomnomnomnomnomnom


I doubt that there would be much meat on kitty once you skinned and cleaned it.
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Food | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

52 Users browsing this website: dwgknz, Google [Bot] and 49 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles