One Police Officer Dead In Napier - More Injured

Postby Tama on Thu 7/May/09 10:55am

:(
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2 ... -in-Napier wrote:One police officer is dead and at least one more injured after a shooting in Napier this morning.

The Armed Offenders Squad has been called out to Chaucer Rd South in Ahuriri, just north of central Napier.

It is understood that one officer was shot dead and two more injured, and that the alleged shooter is still on the loose.

It was near a gang headquarters in Ahuriri and shots were continuing, one witness said.

Chaucer Rd resident Donald Taylor said he was told by armed police to go inside about 9.45am.

From his window he saw two armed police standing over a man lying on the ground. They led the limping man to a police car.

"While they were putting him in the car ... I heard two more shots. They are now all sprinting around Botanical Gardens."

A helicopter has reportedly flown an injured officer to hospital.

At least one person has been taken from the scene in an ambulance. It is unclear whether the injured was a police officer or a member of the public.
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Re: One Police Officer Dead In Napier - More Injured

Postby slidecontrol on Thu 7/May/09 11:05am

no more legal protection for these gang fucktards.

just fire bomb the gang HQ and shoot anyone running out :sneaky:
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby crazychris on Thu 7/May/09 11:10am

give the armed offenders squad carte blanche to shoot and kill anyone with a 'patch' anywhere near the scene.
crazychris
"Fitness and Fatness, now in equal measures!"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby Joshguy01 on Thu 7/May/09 11:14am

slidecontrol wrote:no more legal protection for these gang fucktards.

just fire bomb the gang HQ and shoot anyone running out :sneaky:

:thumbsup:

It's never nice to hear about cops being shot, let alone killed :(
Joshguy01
"My psychiatrist said I'm special"
Member for: 8 years 9 months

Postby scatter on Thu 7/May/09 11:27am

Just heard the police reporter from the local paper (Hawkes Bay Today) saying that it's got nothing to do with the gang and it's actually on the other side of the hill to the gang headquarters

Nice one stuff :sly:
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby ants06 on Thu 7/May/09 11:27am

Napalm the house , and butcher any one that runs out ( slow and painfully ) :butbut:

I sick of these cunzors and they always get a slap on the wrist , Maybe some KKK styles aimed at gangs instead of blacks ( BTW don't say it i know what your thinking)
ants06
"Google first muppet"
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Postby happybaboon on Thu 7/May/09 11:29am

Clearly the solution to the gang problem is to ban them from wearing certain clothes.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby michael on Thu 7/May/09 11:46am

ants06 wrote:I sick of these cunzors and they always get a slap on the wrist , Maybe some KKK styles aimed at gangs instead of blacks ( BTW don't say it i know what your thinking)

"I'm not racist but..." is the correctly way to signify that your knuckles are dragging along the ground and its making you cranky.

But :( Always terrible when someone doesn't make it home from work alive.
michael
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby slowMTB on Thu 7/May/09 11:55am

scatter wrote:Just heard the police reporter from the local paper (Hawkes Bay Today) saying that it's got nothing to do with the gang and it's actually on the other side of the hill to the gang headquarters

Yeah, I could believe that. It is most likely a little old granny who couldn't get her remote to work and took it out on some innocent bystanders with her magnum, happens in my street all the time :blink:
slowMTB
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Postby ants06 on Thu 7/May/09 11:57am

michael wrote:
ants06 wrote:I sick of these cunzors and they always get a slap on the wrist , Maybe some KKK styles aimed at gangs instead of blacks ( BTW don't say it i know what your thinking)

"I'm not racist but..." is the correctly way to signify that your knuckles are dragging along the ground and its making you cranky.

But :( Always terrible when someone doesn't make it home from work alive.

Dont get me wrong i am racist , i hate everyone equal thought! :) , I'm getting cranky cos the punishment never fits the crime white , black , yellow i don't give a **** just punish them properly
punisher-war-zone-20080529105615986_640w.jpg
ants06
"Google first muppet"
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Postby scatter on Thu 7/May/09 11:59am

slowMTB wrote:
scatter wrote:Just heard the police reporter from the local paper (Hawkes Bay Today) saying that it's got nothing to do with the gang and it's actually on the other side of the hill to the gang headquarters

Yeah, I could believe that. It is most likely a little old granny who couldn't get her remote to work and took it out on some innocent bystanders with her magnum, happens in my street all the time :blink:

My point is the scaremongering on Stuff, especially with the gang patches whatsit that's going on at present, about it being near gang headquarters when in fact, it was nowhere near it (other side of the hill much?).

Don't be stupid :rolleyes:
scatter

Postby j2hyde on Thu 7/May/09 12:01pm

slowMTB wrote:

It could be anyone. Guns are pretty easy to come by, and some otherwise normal person could have lost the plot due to some bad situation - domestic disputes are a common cause of violence. David bain wasn't patched either.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby slowMTB on Thu 7/May/09 12:03pm

scatter wrote:
slowMTB wrote:

My point is the scaremongering on Stuff, especially with the gang patches whatsit that's going on at present, about it being near gang headquarters when in fact, it was nowhere near it (other side of the hill much?).

Don't be stupid :rolleyes:

I know were you are heading with it :) . Oh BTW:

no, u r :lol:
slowMTB
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Postby scatter on Thu 7/May/09 12:04pm

slowMTB wrote:no, u r :lol:

no, ur mum :p
scatter

Postby slidecontrol on Thu 7/May/09 12:07pm

j2hyde wrote:David bain wasn't patched either.

you never saw his jumpers? :crazy:
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Crime | Hawkes Bay | Middle North Island | Napier | New Zealand | Regions | Sifting - Latest Posts