Dog Abducting/dog Torturing Arsehole Arrested

Postby happybaboon on Sat 18/Apr/09 12:18am

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2 ... uling-case

A 25-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the mauling of an elderly dog by two pit bulls on Monday.

Wellington SPCA spokeswoman Lisa Snow said tonight that the man was arrested by police for theft of a dog and further charges under the Animal Welfare Act were likely to be laid by Wellington SPCA.

Lincoln, a 14-year-old ridgeback cross, was attacked by the pit bulls in Whitirea Park at Shelly Bay after he was earlier stolen from his Titahi Bay home.

Ms Snow said that with information from the public, a Wellington SPCA search warrant was executed today at a Porirua home with the assistance of police and Animal Control.

A dog involved in the attack had been found and seized and was now in the custody of Wellington SPCA.

Items of interest were also seized from a vehicle and would require further testing, Ms Snow said.

On Monday SPCA animal welfare inspector Ben Lakomy said that it appeared Lincoln had been taken to be used as a bait dog.

A witness who rang police said the two pit bulls were let off their chains and set on Lincoln.

The dogs ripped into Lincoln, the witness said.

The elderly dog tried to defend itself against one of the dogs but one of the owners tried to break its legs by pulling them apart.

The SPCA had offered a $20,000 reward for anyone with information that would lead to the conviction of those involved.

Thats very good news. The SPCA should do what they do best and neuter him.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Dog Abducting/dog Torturing Arsehole Arrested

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Sat 18/Apr/09 12:21am

He should be crushed. :)
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby tartgrandmother on Sat 18/Apr/09 3:11am

they should set pit bulls onto him for shits and giggles
tartgrandmother
"Blowing cobwebs"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Postby Spokes on Sat 18/Apr/09 7:42am

I had not heard about this, what a cunzor.
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby Simon_K on Sat 18/Apr/09 10:01am

Yay, obviously the $20K reward was enough to make one of this scumbags mates turn him over for a new PS3 or X-Box.

Burn in hell.
Simon_K
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby Weevil on Sat 18/Apr/09 10:07am

I saw footage of this poor dogs injuries on TV and it really upset me and I'm not even the owner. The people who did this... grrrr, words cant express how I think they should be punished.
Weevil
"Spills for thrills baby!"
Member for: 8 years 9 months

Postby j2hyde on Sat 18/Apr/09 12:49pm

Ridgebacks are such cool dogs too. The world is full of sad fucks :(
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts